3. Marry her

Both Vinay and Krishna saw a broken down Shankar in front of their eyes. The sight made their hearts shatter into pieces.

They immediately rushed to him and asked, "Dad what happened why are you like this?" He didn't say even a word and stood still in his place. Vinay asked his mom who was standing near them with a worried face, "Mom what has happened to dad? Why is he not even uttering a word?" Suganya too didn't reply anything.

Vinay lost his cool and shouted , "What the hell has happened there ? Why are you not talking dad?" On hearing his scream Shankar held Vinay's hand and asked , "Vinay will you do a favour for your dad?" Vinay felt relieved as his dad spoke something. He tightened the grip of his dad's hand and said , "Anything for you dad." Soon Shankar dropped a bomb on Vinay's head.

He asked  , "Will you marry my friend's daughter?" Vinay loosened the hold and stood dumbstruck. Krishna asked, "Why so soon dad?" "Shall we all go inside and talk?" Asked Suganya and she went in along with Shankar. Krishna pulled Vinay along with him to enter into the mansion. Everyone took place on the couch and discussion started.

"Vinay I had not asked anything from you since your birth. So, please will you do this favour for me?" Vinay sat silently. Krishna sighed him to speak something but he was not in the mood to speak. Then Suganya asked Vinay, "Vinay don't be like this just answer your father. At least give respect to his age."

Finally Vinay spoke , "Why you all wanted to get me married? I'm saying right, I don't like to get arranged marriage. And now you are asking me to get married to an unknown girl. " "She is not an unknown girl. She is the reason for which we are staying alive infront of you. If she didn't come at the right time, by this time you would seen our dead bodies." Said Shankar.

A sudden fear engulfed Vinay. He went and sat beside his father and asked him, "Dad what has happened? why are you saying like this?" "We were tried to be killed by the goons who recently fought with us in our new construction project," said Suganya.

"They somehow came to know about our travel to Bihar and set a gang to kill us. When we went inside the hospital to see Ramesh. One of the goon came infront of us with a big knife and tried to kill your dad. But thank God a girl jumped infront of him and caught his knife in her hands. As a result her was hurted so bad. Before the goon could take any further step he and his gang was caught by the police," concluded Suganya.

"After that we admitted the girl in the ward and went to see Ramesh. He was counting his last minutes on his bed. At first he didn't even remember me and I said about myself. He was happy and caught my hands. ' I'm really happy to see you after a long while Shankar. I know that I'm going to die soon. I have no fear to die. But my only fear is about my daughter's life. She has lost her mother when she was 11 years old. After that I was the only hope in her life. So, don't think that I'm greedy even at the last minutes of my life. It was only for my daughter. We have no relations to take care of her. And now her life is also in danger. Can you please take care of her?' he asked me holding my hand.

And I said "Yes," after hearing my word he smiled and the next second his breathe has stopped. We went to search about his daughter and we found that she was the same girl who saved my life. We got to know from the sub inspector that even her life was in danger.  So I planned to get her married to you," said Shankar.

"But dad why you want her to get married to me. We can choose any other better match for her," said Vinay inorder to escape from his father's trap. "Okay then say me which rich guy will marry her. Being a loyal inspector's daughter she is not that rich economically. And if we get her married to a middle class guy then she'll not get the correct security around her," said Shankar which gave no loop holes to Vinay to block his father.