18. I am sorry

"Where have you gone Krisha?" Vinay shouted out of frustration as this was the 20th mobile call of his day saying the same sentence which he have been hearing for the past three months. He tried by every nook and corner to find his wife but every time he was a looser. He couldn't able to find her. Krishna was also trying by every nook and corner to find about Krisha but there was no clues left behind.

She doesn't have any friends that was a major draw back to them. On the other hand Suganya and Shankar was mad at their son for losing the precious gift of his life. Vinay was totally broken by her decision. He cursed himself for letting everything happen in the past. He regret a lot for his past deeds towards Krisha. But this three months showed him that how much he loved her from his heart. She was meant as the world to him. He want to take her in his arms and scream that he loves her so much but that was not happening till now.  He was literally going through the hell. He worried about her the most as she didn't even take a penny from his house while leaving except few of her certificates and the clothes that was brought by her to this mansion.

His major worry was about her disabilities. 'What if something had happened to her?' this question haunted him every moment. He had many sleepless nights because of her which made him more and more weak. "I love you Krisha" he sobbed beneath the blanket.

"Don't worry we'll find her soon!" Krishna tried to console Vinay but terribly failed in it. Vinay was continuously getting worse and worse. He was not in his true self. "I'm losing all my hopes Krishna. What if I didn't get to see her throughout my life?" He asked Krishna while sitting like a lifeless body and tears flowing from his eyes. "Don't speak like a mad Vinay. Everything will be fine soon," he hugged Vinay.

Vinay was on the other hand crying hard making himself weaker.

*********

"Dude we have to go. We have no other way left. It's essential for our company. Don't worry dad will take care about finding Krisha. We have to go dude. Please this one time please listen to me." Krishna begged Vinay as they must attend as meeting at Chennai conducted by Michel Groups of Constructions. The biggest engineering company in South India. But Vinay was denying to go as he was so much concentrated in finding his wife. "Vinay please just for two days then you'll be here. Don't worry I'll try to find Krisha in this time gap. Please listen to us Vinay," asked Shankar to his. The same was said by Suganya, being his parents even though he had done a mistake they couldn't see him suffering they wanted him to go out to just calm down as being in the same place will only make him to worry more and more.

But Vinay was strong that he would not go to Chennai. Finally out of so much pressure he agreed to attend the meeting. Suganya, Shankar and Krishna gave a sigh of relief. Krishna will be accompanying Vinay as they maintain a collaborated business firm. Krishna made packings for both. They left for Chennai together in night flight as meeting will be held for two they had to stay in a hotel for those days. Vinay was no where interested in his travel for deal but he had to agree for his loved ones. They reached Chennai by midnight and both were taken to hotel as the meeting will be held by the next day morning. They had atleast some time for rest as they were tired. Whenever Vinay closed his eyes the only image that came infront was Krisha. He was not able to sleep, but struggled some how to grab some sleep for himself.

They had to reach the office by 7 in the morning as the meeting will begin at 9. They have to prepare for two hours. But it was only Krishna who was going to present the deal. Vinay was just going there as a representative.

********

"That's really great to have you guys here for the meeting," said Mr. Michel while shaking his hands with the duo. Vinay just faked a smile as he was not at all interested in this meeting. He was wanted to run away and find his love. Krishna's pat brought him back to the reality. "Our pleasure," they both said together and Michel led to into the conference hall and made them to sit comfortably. "Hope you guys like my office," said Michel while Krishna replied, "Yeah it's as clean as cow's milk." "Excuse me?" Said Michel. While Krishna realised what he had said and grinned sheepishly saying, "Nothing just kidding. Your office is really nice. I'm just loving it!" This brought a small smile on Vinay's face. Soon the meeting started and went on well. Krishna too the whole responsibility in the name of their business firms and explained his each and every point clearly.