16. Critical

Vinay and Krishna has completed their movie session and found that Krisha hasn't arrived home still. Vinay started to tense again but Krishna was already in search for her. They both stepped out of their mansion along with some securities and went in search for her. Vinay and Krishna walked along the road side towards the grocery shop.

When they were on the way Krishna spotted the dry blood pool on the pavement. He immediately asked Vinay to see that. Fear engulfed them , both went to the nearby stationary shop and asked the shop keeper, "Anna what has happened? Why there is a blood pool?"

The man made a worried face and said, "Just before few hours a truck hit a girl and she was taken to the hospital in a bad condition," he said which made them to shiver. "How was that girl?" Asked Vinay. " She seemed to be young but married only I got this as it was found beside her after the accident," saying this he showed the mangalstura to them. It was then Vinay identified it as Krisha's mangalstura which he tied around her neck.

Holding that tightly in his hands Vinay saw Krishna who was still in shock. "Which hospital?" Asked Krishna while the man said that he don't know. Vinay was totally broken down. "I'm the cause for everything. It's only me. If anything happens to her then I can't forgive myself," he shouted in the middle of the road while Krishna called his men to identify in which hospital Krisha was admitted and also to bring him a car. Vinay was crying uncontrollably.

Finally the car arrived and both got into the car. Surprisingly Krishna didn't console Vinay. He was engrossed in finding out where Krisha was admitted. Vinay held the mangalstura close to his heart. He prayed to God that nothing must happen to her. This moment he felt what she meant to him truly. He was able to understand that he could not able to live without her in his life.

After a no destined drive of 15 minutes Krishna got a call from his men. "Sir we have found the hospital," said the man with excitement. "Which hospital?" Questioned Krishna with urgency. "Appla Hospital," krishna cut the call without saying anything and urged the driver to drive to Appla hospital. Soon they reached the hospital in 20 minutes.

Vinay rushed inside the hospital and started searching for her. He asked about her in the reception and there was no information about her. Finally he found a group of men fighting with the doctors. He immediately rushed to place and finally saw the most dreadful sight of his life. He was completely broken it was her who was fighting for her breathe with blood which totally covered her body. She was struggle hard to retain her life. He immediately held on to her.

"Krisha I'm sorry. I'm really sorry dear please I can't afford to see you like this. I'm the reason for your condition. I must be punished." He cried holding her tight in his arms while the blood covered his shirt too.

Krishna was happy that he finally found her but he was in shock while seeing her condition. He went to doctor who was fighting with the men. Finally he asked, "Doctor please take her for the treatment immediately" he yelled almost. The doctor too shouted at him, "Sir please that's the reason I'm fighting with these men. Please sir we can't treat her. It's an accident case and her blood loss is higher for treating her we need some money to be paid first. And then we need police authorization too for treating her." On hearing this Krishna slapped him.

"How dare you lay hands on a doctor!" The doctor once again yelled. "This is Appla hospital right? Do you know Vinay Agarwal?" He asked the doctor. The doctor replied, "Yes he is the one who donated funds to build this hospital," Krishna smirked and said, "Now go and see there it was his wife to whom you are saying you could not give treatment," the doctor immediately rushed to the place and saw Vinay crying holding Krisha in his arms.

The doctor immediately called the clerks to take Krisha to the intensive care unit. She was taken in while Vinay cried sitting on the floor.

Krishna helped him to pull up and made him sit on the couch. Making him sit there he went out to make a call to mom and dad. While he was about to call he felt a pat on his shoulder and it was Athvika. She asked, "You are here?" Krishna was in no mood to explain the last 2 worst hours of his life but he finally said, "Krisha has met with an accident and she is admitted in the intensive care unit." Athvika didn't utter even a word and went to the ICU and saw Vinay sitting there.

She tried to console him. This gave some relief to Krishna and he once again picked his phone to call mom and dad but this time he received a call. It was from the mansion.

"Hello," he said while the voice from the other end replied , "Sir this Ranjan, your chief security," he said. Krishna asked, "Yeah Ranjan what happened?". The man replied, "Sir actually we found a divorce paper on our couch and it was regarding Vinay sir and Krisha mam. Actually both have signed it," hi words shocked Krishna. "What are you saying? How could Krisha sign those papers?" He asked while no reply came from the other end. "Ranjan can you please bring those papers to Appla hospital?" Krishna asked while Ranjan replied positively. Krishna cut the call.

"Vinay you have messed it up more, you have to suffer now," saying this Krishna clenched his fist. He was at the edge on anger. Soon Ranjan arrived there with the divorce papers and Krishna got that from his hands and walked towards Vinay. Krishna showed the papers to Vinay and said , "See Vinay finally you have got what you wanted. Aren't you happy? Come on man you should be happy right?" Vinay was in confusion he couldn't able to understand what krishna was speaking and snatched the papers from his hands and went through that.

He was broken more after seeing Krisha's sign in the divorce papers. He thought to kill himself at the moment." Why did she sign those papers?" He asked while Krishna said, "Because you asked her. And she thought you will be happy when she signs this divorce paper. It's because she cares for you. Even though you hate her she cares for you and she wanted you to be happy," tears were flowing like a stream from his eyes.

Vinay immediately tore those divorce papers and said, "No matter what others speak. I'll not let her go away from me. She is my wife," he shouted literally. Krishna was happy but he didn't express anything out just left his facial expressions blank. He knew that this is happen soon. Soon the doctor came out of the ICU.

Vinay and Krishna rushed to him and started to shake him vigoursly asking, "Doctor say how is she? I want to know about her," the doctor showed a worried expression which made Vinay more and more weak. "Please say doctor what had happened to her?" He again asked. The doctor said, "Please pray to god sir. Her situation is very critical. Nearly she is struggling for her last breathe. Let's hope some miracle will happen. But I can't assure you sir," when he completed Vinay ran towards the ICU and saw krisha through the glass door.

She was struggling there her body is swayed up and down she was in pain, the extreme pain. Vinay sat down with his hands holding his head. "Come back to me Krisha, please I beg you," he cried again.

************

Precap: Krisha leaving Vinay...

                  Didn't cross check!

Hi guys! I know I'm late but was busy with some personal reasons so sorry dears. Next update in this following week may be tomorrow but I'm not sure.

                 -  Shrima Reddy