7. He and She

Krisha on the other point was very happy as she was going to have a man in her life who could love her with all his heart.

But she doesn't knew that what fate is going to do with her. She sat on the corner of the bed with her papa's photo in her hand.

Tears escaped from her eyes and fell on her papa's photo she quickly wiped it and said, "See papa finally I'm going to have a life which I dreamt from my childhood. After marriage I'm going to get a loving mom and dad. I know they'll take care of me and love me like their own daughter. Moreover I'll also take care of them very well. My husband will also be my side in future to support me. Finally I'm going to get that life papa! I'm going to fulfill your last wish too." Hugging his photo she let her tears to wash away the sorrowful memories which she came through since her childhood.

After a while she stood up with a smiling face and went towards Mohan's room to thank him. When she was about to enter she saw kala speaking something seriously to Mohan. She stood behind the window and started to concentrate on her lips. Kala was saying that, "Vinay is not happy with this marriage it seems. Just now his parents called and said about his condition."

These words broke Krisha's heart once again into pieces. She just now gathered all the broken pieces to make a perfect life but again it was forced to be broke down into minute pieces which she couldn't even gather. "Even though he is not happy, I wonder why he accepted for the marriage! It's not only about his life it also depends on our Krisha's life," kala said with a confused as well as caring face. Her sentence made Krisha to think a lot. Krisha just wanted to cry her heart out to some one.

She ran to the temple which was at the back side of the home. She stopped running when she found the idol of the God Ganapathi.

She fell on her knees and cried "Why do you always wanted to play with me? If you don't want me to be happy then you can kill me right? Why do you want to punish me to this extent? First you grabbed my mom then my hearing sense then my father who ...

She fell on her knees and cried "Why do you always wanted to play with me? If you don't want me to be happy then you can kill me right? Why do you want to punish me to this extent? First you grabbed my mom then my hearing sense then my father who was the only lifeline of mine and now the happiness which I got just a few minutes ago. Am I that bad person to be punished? Reply me!" She demanded.