17. Please don't

It's been half a day after Krisha was admitted in the hospital. Still she was in a serious condition. Doctors were trying hard to get back her homeostatic condition but still she was not budging even a bit. Athvika was still there with Vinay and krishna pacifying them. Soon Krisha's body started to shook vigoursly on the bed. The nurses were trying to control her. Vinay was witnessing this from the door and his heart clenched more. He was shouting outside to let him in but the doctors were not allowing him inside. Finally pushing them aside he ran towards her.

He couldn't take her in his arms as my tubes were connected to her body. He started to pat her forehead by saying some pacifying words. Still she was shaking vigoursly. Vinay placed light kisses on her forehead, cheeks and her lips. After few moments she went silent. Vinay was really afraid now. He couldn't able to digest that she was not responding. He called the doctor and he rushed in. He asked Vinay to stay outside.

Vinay was pulled out by Krishna and doctors treated her. The doctor came out after few minutes with a smiley face. This sowed the seed of relief in the hearts of Vinay and krishna. The doctor came towards Vinay and said, "Congrats sir, she is out of the critical stage. All thanks to the God," Vinay finally got his breathe back. "Can I meet her doctor? Please!" Vinay asked in a begging tone. The doctor said, "Yeah sure sir she is your wife. But please don't disturb her she is under sedative," Vinay thanked him and went inside. He saw Krish lying flat on the bed. He went towards her and kissed her forehead. He held her right palm and kept it on his cheek.

She was not moving. He let his tears wash her hands. "I'm weak Krisha I'm really weak I agree that. I'm sorry my dear please come back to me. I don't know whether I love you or not. But I'm sure that you are my world. I won't be able to live without you dear. Please don't leave your idiotic husband." He cried and still she was asleep due to the heavy dose.

*******

"I'm glad that you understood her importance in your life." Krishna said to Vinay while they were on the couch. Vinay just gave a light smile to him. "She'll be okay right?" He asked for which Krishna smiled. "Why can't you accept that you love her?" Vinay looked at him with no emotion. " I don't know," said Vinay which made krishna to laugh. When he was say something Athvika arrived there with 2 coffee mugs in her hands. She gave that to Krishna and Vinay. Vinay hesitated to take. But Krishna forced him to have that.

"Didn't you have your coffee?" Asked Krishna to Athvika. "Nope, you guys have first I'll have after wards," she said politely. "How come you are here?" Asked Krishna. While she smiled and said, "Actually my cousin works here as a doctor and I came to see him," she said. "Who was that?" Asked Krishna. "The one whom you slapped," she said for which Krishna choked his coffee. She said, "It's okay what you have done this for a good cause only. Don't worry I didn't get mad at you for that," Krishna got his breathe back and gave her a tight smile. "Vinay I have talked to Mom and Dad, they said that they would be back by next week as they were about to stay in uncle's home. I didn't say about Krisha's condition to them," said Krishna and Vinay nodded.

*******

After 3 days

"Now she is ready to go to home Mr. Vinay. You can take your wife," said the doctor and Vinay was extremely happy after hearing that. In these three days he tried a lot to talk with her but she neither uttered a word nor saw anyone's face. She was extremely silent. Vinay was thinking to patch up the broken things between them. He wanted to give a chance to this marriage. But this time Krisha was not ready for it she wanted to go away from him.

*********

"Vinay, make her take some rest. Don't try to talk about anything to her right now. She needs some time for herself," said krishna. "I'll take care of her dude," saying this Vinay went into their room and saw Krisha standing near the window with no expression. He closed the door and went near to her. She was still in some other thoughts. Vinay touched her shoulder which made Krisha to look back at him with a confused face. He smiled at her but she didn't instead tears were forming in her eyes.

She seemed to be sad. Vinay immediately wiped the tears which just now spilled out from her eyes and cupped her cheeks. She instead moved away from him wiping her tears.

Vinay tried to hold her but once again she moved away. He was worried. Before he could say something he got a call from his office. It was regarding a new deal which was about to be signed by him instead of his dad. It's an important deal for the year. He was not at all willing to go but instead got a call from his father forcing him to go as they didn't get to know the condition of Krisha. Vinay with a heavy heart left to office along with Krishna.

**********

"Where is my wife?" Shouted Vinay at the top of his voice. But still he didn't get the answer from his employees who work in the mansion. All were terrified seeing the new version of him as he was a quite calm person. "Can you people please open your mouth?" He shouted again but still he was getting any answer. "She has left you dude," said Krishna while holding a paper in his hands.

"This is her letter," saying this Krishna handed over the letter to Vinay. Vinay snatched it from him and started to read it. It was been described that,

To Vinay Agarwal,

          I know that you didn't want to me to be your wife, as you care much for your family. I know what a family means to someone in his or her life. I have always longed for a family in my life. But never got one. I was left alone . But when you married me I thought that I'll be having a family to love me and also loved by me. But even that didn't last long enough. I'm sorry for coming into your life and spoiling your status. I hope after this you'll create yourself a better life. Don't want to worry about this deaf girl consider her as dead. I'll never ever come into your life once again. I have already signed the divorce papers so you can file it. Don't search for me even if you search you can find me anywhere. Be happy and wishing you a very all the best for your life...

                           From - Krisha.

Vinay hit his hand on the glass door after reading the letter. "Why Krisha ? Why didn't you understand me? Why you left me? " He shouted out in frustration. "Why didn't you know that I can't live without you ?" He shouted and krishna asked him, "Why didn't you told that to her before?" Vinay couldn't pull out answer for his question. He stayed quite with frustration. "I'm not going to leave her to leave me. She was bound only to me. She is my wife. I will bring her back to me. I'll shout infront of her that I love her. " Saying this he went out scrolling his mobile searching for a number.

***********

Not cross checked! Having a heavy downpour in chennai. So got a break from school..

Precap: Leap of 3 months..

Sorry for the short update will try to pull a long chapter next...

                 - Shrima Reddy