19. Relove

Hey my dear watty family members. Hope so u all are doing great. Feeling more blessed to say that I'm back. Missed u all a lot. Missed ur lovely comments and fantastic works. Just back for a month and a half.

*******

"Hey dude are you out of mind?" Asked Krishna while sipping his cup of coffee. But Vinay sat silently without any emotion. He knew that he had messed up the things but still he longs to correct it. He needed his wife the most. She was his soul. It pained a lot in his heart when she denied to come with him. Her words were still ringing in his mind. "Don't I deserve forgiveness?" He asked to himself while covering his face with his palms.

*******

"Why he came back again in my life? I didn't want to meet him again in life but still why destiny is pushing me towards him? He hates me even now he came back to get only for his family. Please God I can't run anymore please give me the courage to face him," Krisha's inner heart denied to accept that Vinay is in love with her. She was broken to the core that she couldn't be broken anymore. She was sick with everyone in this world. At the same time she didn't want to make things much more complicated. She wiped her face and stood from the chair and said to herself, "Whatever may be the things I had to face ever after in this life I will be more courageous and bold. I'll not let anyone to come near me."

*******

Next day all the board members were assembled in the conference hall. Krishna was as sleeping on his chair as he didn't well the day before night because of his dear dude who was making many promises in the midnight. Krisha was the one who is missing in the hall and her husband's eyes were seeking just for her one glimpse. "Where are you Krisha?" He asked to himself. He knew that she was so hesitant to see his face again in her life.

After few minutes she was in with a pale face along with some of her team members. She didn't want to look at his face which gave her thousands of notions. Krishna was so ignorant about these two birds as he knew that mistake made by Vinay must be corrected by himself. This time he took an oath that he must not poke his nose between them. The meeting started in a good way and everyone played their role perfectly. Finally the deal was signed between Agarwal's group and Michel's company. Till the end of the meeting Krisha didn't spare a look at Vinay when Vinay's eyes were glued to her.

*******

"Dude tickets are ready we are leaving this evening to Mumbai," said krishna while stroking his hair. " Hey dude have you banged your head some where?" Asked Vinay with a confused face. " No not exactly!" Replied Krishna while scrolling his mobile. " Dude don't be childish. You know right ? I have met Krisha after these many months and I wanna take her back to our home," said Vinay to which Krish replied in a cool way, " It's your problem there is no part for me to be played there." It raised Vinay's anger and he shouted ," So you don't care about my feelings, do you?" Krishna looked sharply into his eyes and asked " Whether you cared for her feelings before asking her to sign the divorce papers?" Vinay put his head down without even speaking a word.

" I know I have made a big mistake and now I'm seeking forgiveness for it, please help me dude," he literally begged Krish but he didn't budge anyway. ' I want you back krisha at any cost I want you back in my life , my love. I don't care if no one is going to help me out but I'm here for you just for you. I'll take you back with me and make you understand that what I have for you in my heart is pure sense of love. I love you Krisha,' thinking so Vinay went out of his room.

******

The iPad in Krisha's room glowed which indicated that there is some one out there at the door. Krisha opened the door and felt no one's presence. When was about to close the door she saw a bouquet of flower at the door step. She took that  and read the note the was stuck to it.

"Oh the apple of my eyes I'll never leave you!
Promise ,promise, I promise to you..
Upon the morning rays, that adorns the garland/ the evening adorns,
Promise, promise , I promise to you ."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she knew that who had sent her those flowers. She loved him and she still loves him but his words which hurted her badly restricted her badly from going back to him. She had her own feelings and self respect to lead her life with. Before her thought could vanish there came another man with a bouquet in his hands. "Mam this is for you," he handed it to her and went off. Krisha noted the lines on the bouquet. It stated that,

" Like the unadulterated purity of a new born, of a diamond
My divine promise is also pure!"

The wound in her heart was trying to heal slowly as the words brought some sign of Hope in her heart. "Why you wanna do this to me Vinay?" She questioned to herself when tears found their way down her cheeks. Soon after another lady came with a card in her hands and gave it to Krisha, she read it.

"I won't touch another girl,even in my thoughts, in this life!
I'll treasure my love for you without letting my heart waver!"

Please give a chance and walk straight on you right side darling.

She don't know why but her legs automatically started to march in the direction which he specified in the note. There she found her wedding photograph with flowers. She took the picture in her hands and looked at it closely it was day when she found herself to be very lucky and blessed. Tears knew no end. At the back of the picture it was written that,

" I'll understand your wishes to be served!
Just by the way your dear anklets tinkle!
I'll wake up everyday with a kiss on your forehead!"

Just come straight and take left my love..

The last line of the poem when he had written for her brought a slight pale smile on her face. She just followed the instructions written by him.

There she reached a large fountain beside which a cute box was kept. She took it and started to unwrap it. She was much delighted to see another placard with his promise .

" I won't ask you account for even when you spend all my money..

I want only to lose to you at the end of every fight!

(I'll not uphold my ego over you)

Just take a right next keep walking my lady..

She was more elated and eager to him as she is melting with his each and every note of love. She followed the way and found a large table decorated with roses. There was another note. It stated,

"Like the thief who steals in the darkest hours, I'll not raise my voice to you.

I'll not lessen my love for you, even after my love is satiated."

Just few more steps ahead please my wifey...

She smiled at herself and walked a few steps ahead. She found a pair of helium balloons which had a note stuck on them.

"I'll comfort you with hugs when the nuances of aging starts ,

I'll comfort you as a mother when you fall sick with ailments!

Just look at your right my darling..

She eventually looked at the side and saw him there with his evergreen teeth flashing smile.

******

Couldn't able to pull out more. Sorry friends...

          - Shrima Reddy