4. Meet Krisha

Holla!!..... we are ranking  #68 in general fiction! (13. 07. 2018) dedicated to anushkashettyfan .

***********

A girl was sitting and crying near the corpse of her father. She was Ramesh's daughter. A sincere police officer's daughter. But now she considers herself as a girl sent by the God to this world only to have pain in life. She lost her mother when she was 12 years old due to a bomb blast.

She not only lost her mother she has lost her hearing sense too. Yes! She became a deaf. Her parents did love marriage against the wish of their parents. As her mother was from a deprived section of the society and her father being from an orthodox family her grandparents denied their love. But her parents absconded and did marriage, which made her grandparents to push both of them outside their house.

Then they started to live a new life for their own. After a year from their marriage, a little princess was born for them. They named her krisha Singh which means divine. She was the apple of her parents eyes. They treated  her like a princess right from her birth.  Afterbirth her father was transferred to Uttar Pradesh as a police commissioner.

There was a personal dispute between the MLA of that state  and her father since the time they started to live in Utter Pradesh. Being a loyal police officer , her father didn't leave even the pit pocket to wander in the streets. He also was against the policy of giving money for votes. This irritated the MLA very much. The MLA started to give threat to her family.

One day when her father went to his duty. Krisha was playing outside the house and her mother was cooking for lunch. There came a man infront of the playing child and asked her to hand over the parcel to her mother and he went away. She excitedly took the parcel inside the house and gave it to her mother.

When her mother was about to open the parcel her neighborhood little friend called her to play with him. She went out to play with him. Soon when she crossed the doorstep there she a big blast sound that the last sound she heard in her life.

She was thrown up by the fire and smoke. As she was 12 by the time she was able to understand that there was bomb blast in her house and she has lost her mother. Soon she fainted. When she again opened her eyes she was able to recognize that she was on the hospital bed and her father was there sitting near her and holding her hands.

She was able to sense that he was crying but she heard no sound. There came the doctor and asked her, "How are you feeling ma?" She once again was not able to hear the sound. The doctor repeated the same sentence again and again but she was not able to hear anything.

She held her father's hand tightly and said , "Papa I was not able to hear anything," even her own voice was not audible for her. Her father held her tightly. The doctor asked her father to consult her an ENT doctor. Soon her father took her to the doctor and the doctor concluded that due to heavy sound has pierced her eardrum she wouldn't be able to hear forever. Whereas Krisha was able to understand what the doctor was saying as she was continuously watching the movement of his lips.

Then the funeral rituals of her mother was done and one of the neighbor said that she was the cause of her mother's death as she was the one who handed over the parcel to her mother which was a well warapped  bomb. This broke her heart into millions of pieces. She didn't except those words to be uttered by her neighbor. Each and everyday after her mother's death was like a hell for her.

Even though her father was there to support her somewhere deep inside her heart she beleived that she was the cause for her mother's death. She began to think about that continuously which led her to depression. Her father was worried for her and thought to take her away from the place in which they were currently residing. To their luck he got transferred to Bihar. That time she was 18 years old. New place, new people, everything was new for her.