2.

Crash.

I heard my back being pushed against the lockers. My feed weren't even more on the ground. The taller boy held my t-shirt with his fist.

"And? How are we feeling today, Urine?", he laughed. It was a nasty laugh.

I didn't answer. I just hoped that maybe he will let me go, eventhough I knew exactly that he wouldn't.

"C-cant s-speak, U-Urie?", he said pouting. His friends laughed. They wanted me to say something so they can make fun of me again. If I would be clever I would just say something now, so they're satisfied and will let me go.

Unfortunately it wasn't that easy.

Crash.

He pushed me again against the locker with his fist making me groan in pain. It didn't hurt that much anymore, I'm used to this.

"New glasses?", the boy asked with a smirk.

I had new glasses, they were red. I got them yesterday from my mother. Yeah, that were the glasses my mother used to wear, but fortunately I could see good enough in them, till I can get new ones.

I nod looking down.

"Say something!", the boy yelled pushing me at the lockers.

"Y-yes", I just mumbled.

"What?"

"Y-yes, th-that are n-new g-glasses", I said louder.

"Maybe the toilet wants to say hello to your new g-g-glasses", he said making the other ones burst into laughing.

My eyes widened, because I knew what that means. I shook my head, but it was to late. He grabbed me and pulled me to the boys toilets. He opened a cabin finding a toilet in it.

Without warning they put my head into the toilet. I closed my eyes and mouth.

Please let this be over soon.

He lifted my head and said: "and? Had enough?"

I immediately nodded knowing he wouldn't stop.

"You can go when you say you had enough without a stutter", he said his lips turning into a nasty smirk.

"I h-had e-enough", I said trying my best not to stutter, but I failed miserably.

Again. They laughed. I found nothing funny about this situation. His laugh, I saw his clear-cut Adams apple move up and down.

The door to the toilet opened and a student, maybe a year younger, came in looking at us with narrowed eyes.

"C'mon, Wilson, let him be", Sam said, a black haired guy in the clique, who also is my brother.

Wilson gave me a glare for a second before walking out of the room with his friends leaving me and the other student alone, who just washed his hands before also walking away.

Brent Wilson. The boy who decided to ruin my life with his clique, my brother also decided to join.

I felt a tear slowly escaping my eye. I just let it roll down my cheek.

*****

Im just going to put some memes as the pictures above or random pictures if you want to.