26.

I was petrified. His lips were on mine and I didn't know what to do, this was my first kiss. But I smiled, it felt so damn good. It was just a short sweet kiss, but it filled my whole body with happiness and nervousness at one time.

Ryan pulled away after a few seconds, he probably wondered why I didn't kiss back.
But I think he can probably see that I liked it because of the color of my cheeks, they were bright and red. I shyly smiled down a bit, but Ryan lifted my chin.

He smirked at me leaned forward again for a kiss. This time I was the one crushing our lips together. He seemed to be surprised, but immediately kissed back. This kiss was more passionate, his hands moved to my neck, and he held me closer to him. I felt his heart beat against my chest racing.

My fingers were tangled in his hair, probably ruining his hairstyle but none of us cared.

I didn't know how long we stood there, but it he pulled back. His eyes locked with mine and I melted. Really, his look after the kiss made my knees go weak.

"I think I have to give you some things to change into", Ryan said looking down my shirt.

I nodded, because I thought that my stutter would ruin this moment completely.

He smirked and took my hand, and walked with me to the bathroom.

"Clean up your face first", he chuckled.

I took a look into the mirror and saw what he meant, he was right. My whole face my covered with white flour and a bit rest of the liquid chocolate.

I did as he said and cleaned my face up and put on a t-shirt and pants from ryan. They were really comfortable.

Then I took a look at ryan who had my clothes on, the clothes I gave him for the sleepover at mine.

I narrowed my eyes at his t-shirt.

"Oh, sorry, that are still your clothes, if you want to I can give them back to you, but they're really comfy", he said.

"K-keep them", I chuckled making him grin.

We went to his room again and only now I realised that it was already 1:30 am. How long were we downstairs?

Ryan yawned next to and already climbed under his bed sheets.

"You coming?", he asked.

I nodded and laid down next to him.
We both turned around to face us while laying on his bed.

I wanna cuddle him so bad, but he was faster. He moved closer to me and wrapped his skinny arms around my waist and buried his face in my chest. I laid my chin on his head.

He began to sleep pretty fast, but I was still awake. I thought about the things that happened today.

And I think I can't say anymore that I'm straight anymore.

But this didn't bothered me right now, I can worry about that tomorrow, because the most beautiful creature on this earth was cuddling with me.

******