20.

It was Sunday, so church day.

I waited for Ryan to arrive if front of the church, but instead of Ryan I found Jon.

"Oh, hi, Brendon!", He greeted me, "nice to see you here!"

"H-hi, n-nice t-to see y-you t-too", I replied smiling.

"Are you looking for someone?", He asked.

"R-Ryan", I answered, my eyes flying over he crowd.

"I would like to finally meet him."

"H-hes n-normally here a-around this t-time", I mumbled.

"BOO!"

I flinched away from the sound behind me. I turned around with wide eyes seeing Ryan laughing his ass off.

"Sorry", he said, still having a grin on his face.

"D-dont s-scare m-me a-again", I said laughing.

"So this is Ryan?", Jon asked.

I nod :"R-Ryan, this i-is J-jon, J-jon this i-is R-Ryan."

They shook their hands and we walked into the church.

****

"Bye! It was nice to meet you, Ryan!", Jon said after church when he went to his father to go home. We waved him goodbye making him grin.

"Do you have something planned for today?", Ryan asked me.

"N-no, D-dont think s-so", I said.

"Then come, let's go to the park", he said before I could even say something, he grabbed my hand and walked away with me. He wasn't really running, but he walked fast.

My cheeks began to burn because he held my hand the whole way, he didn't let go. Did he even notice what he was doing?

He came to a stop when we both stood under the big tree. He still had my hand in his.
I became nervous, we stood really close to each other.
But it was a different nervousness. Mostly you wanna get out of the situation as fast as possible, but this time I didn't. I wanted to stand here with him under this tree with my hand in his forever. This boy did something with me I couldn't stop, I never felt it before.

I saw many movies and every time someone said this, I was like ew. How can you think like that? These feelings are just something the movie production made. They don't exist in real life.

But right now, I knew what they meant. And it wasn't in a movie. It was real.

Maybe this is what falling feels like.

*******

Sorry, this chapter is a bit boring..... I needed a filler. But the next chapter is going to be better and a bit sad actually

<3