9.

It was Sunday so I stood with my family in front of the church seeing all the family's arrive. I wanted to see Ryan, maybe we could talk again, eventhough he may thinks I don't wanna talk. But I would love to hear his voice again.

Then he came out of the van with Danielle and his step father. My throat thightened.

When Ryan saw me he smiled again, but instead of walking to his dad like he does every sunday, he made his way over to me.

"Hey Brendon", he greeted me with a smile.

"H-hey R-Ryan", I said. Damn, I stuttered while saying his name. You can do better, Urie.

"I wanted to ask you if you want to go to my place after church? We could hang out a bit", he asked.

Wait. He asked me to hang out with him? Why? I would love to, the amount of happiness that someone wanted to do something with me is not describable.

So I immediately nod and smiled.

"Great! Uhm, I have to go to my father, bye!", he said before walking away.

"Brendon, why are you smiling like an idiot?", Ava asked with an arisen eyebrow.

"I-I'm n-not", I said, causing the smile to just go wider and my cheeks to turn red.

"Oh boy, time to come out of the closet, don't you think?", she said smiling while tapping my shoulder.

Before I could respond Ava went to her friends giving me one last smile.

What did she mean by coming out of the closet? Does she really think I'm gay?

I'm not gay, to get this straight.

Eventhough Ryan is one of the most beautiful creatures god ever made, I'm not in love with him.

Right?

I gulped and went with my parents into the church.
My thoughts weren't exactly here, I thought about the thing my elder sister said.

No, I'm not gay. I once had a crush on this girl named katy. And why am I even thinking of this? I don't even have a crush on Ryan! He's just a nice and very pretty person.

I sighed and sit down on the bench next to my mom.

****

Sorry for this short chapter, but the next one will get better, don't worry

<3