22.

After I visited Pete last week I was quiet, more than usual. I'm always a few days sad after I visited him. Thank god I had Ava, mum, Jon and most importantly Ryan. He came everyday over to me to spent time with me. There were moments where I even forgot what happened.

"My mum and Richard are going out today, that means I'm going to be alone tonight. Can I sleep here? I don't really like it alone", Ryan asked while we sat in my room.

"Wh-what?", I asked a bit surprised by the fact that he wanted to sleep here. Where should I sleep? Of course I'm going to let Ryan sleep in my bed. Should I take the couch?

"Like a sleepover", he laughed.

"Oh", I said smiling slightly, "O-of c-course."

"Thanks. Can I borrow a shirt and pants?", He asked.

I nod and gave him a white T-shirt and black sweatpants.

"Thanks", he said gripping the Hem of his shirt to pull it over his head.
My eyes widened at the sight. He laid his t-shirt away revealing his half naked body. He didn't seem to care but my cheeks were literally burning, and I still couldn't take my eyes off him.

He lifted his head and his mouth turned into a smirk when he saw me obviously staring at him.

"Like what you see?", He chuckled, making my heart beat faster and faster.

"Uh", was the only thing coming out of my mouth.

"I was just joking", he said before putting my shirt on.

I smiled slightly. Of course it was a joke, what else? My mind just didn't took it as a joke.

He climbed next to me in my bed putting the blanket over him.

"Can we watch a movie?", He asked.

"S-sure", I said, "what m-movies d-do y-you l-like?"

"What about Disney? I love Disney movies", he said smiling like a little kid. It was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

I chuckled and showed him the cover of Mulan causing him to nod. I put the DVD in and sat down next to him on my bed.

While the movie was playing I caught myself way too often looking over to Ryan. Every detail when he laughed or just concentrated the movie watched, I noticed everything. I could watch him all day. I know that I should get this thoughts under control, but I can't. I wish I could just lean forward and close my eyes. Feel his breath against my skin and his beautiful shaped lips against mine. Just a bit closer....

"What are you doing?", Ryan asked rising an eyebrow.

I immediately opened my eyes realising I leaned forward a bit.
I sat up straight again concentrating on the movie again, eventhough I this was nearly impossible.

I heard Ryan chuckle next to me making me even more nervous than before.

God, I just hope this movie will end soon.

*******