17.

"What's your name?", the boy asked after I untied him. We fished his clothes out of the sea and laid them down to dry. It was pretty warm outside so it didn't bother him that much to sit here in his boxers.

"B-brendon", I said, "y-you?"

"Jon", he said, "thanks again."

"Y-youre w-welcome. I-I know h-how i-it i-is", I answered. I knew exactly how he felt.

"Really? How comes?", he asked.

"D-dont w-wanna t-talk about i-it", I said honestly.

"Oh, sorry. May I ask how old you are?"

"17."

"Oh, I'm 15. This boys are all 16 or 17 and they think it's funny to do this. But this time it went too far. I mean they tied me down next to a sea with just my boxers on", he chuckled.

The clothes dried and Jon put them on.

"Y-you w-wanna c-come with m-me?", I asked.

"Yeah, that would be great, because my father isn't home and I hate being alone."

We went to my house. The most time Jon spoke about his little brown dog. He said his father is walking him out for a few hours, because the weather is so nice.

"Brendon, honey, are you home? How was it?", my mother asked when she heard the front door getting closed.

"G-good. I-I brought a-a f-friend", I said.

My mother came immediately out of the living room.

"Really? What's your name? It's nice to meet you, I'm Grace!", she said obviously overwhelmed with the situation.

"I'm Jon."

"Ok, Jon make yourself at home. If you guys need anything just say it, ok?"

We both nod and went up to my room.

"S-sorry f-for h-her. She i-isnt u-used t-to see m-me with f-friends", I apologised scratching my arm nervously.

"I think she's really nice. Your room is pretty cool by the way", he said looked at all the posters.

"Th-thanks."

"Who's Ryan?", Jon asked, his eyes laying on my phone, "he's calling you."

I immediately picked the phone up and answered the call realised too late that it wasn't very friendly while Jon is here.

"H-hey R-ryan."

"Hey Brendon", he greeted me, "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come tomorrow after school to me."

"Uhm, s-sure."

"Great! Then till tomorrow. Bye."

"B-bye."

With that I hung up and looked at Jon, who stared at my Queen poster.

"So.... who's Ryan", he asked turning around to face me.

"A-a f-friend."

"Really? Just a friend? It would be cuter of he would be your boyfriend", he chuckled.

"W-what?", I asked with wide eyes. Ryan, my boyfriend? No, no, I'm not gay! And even if I do like guys, what I don't, Ryan wouldn't be interested in me anyway.

"Hey, calm down, I was just kidding", he laughed at my shocked expression.

I smiled, more a fake smile before sitting on my bed. Ryan, my boyfriend. I would be his and he would be mine.

My boyfriend Ryan.

Does that sound good? It kinda does.

Stop thinking like that, brain!

"Why are you smiling", Jon asked.

I flinched, realising I zoned out. I wasn't even aware of that I was smiling.

"J-just thinking", I said.

*******

I really wanna make a trailer, but I have no fucking clue how to start....Haha

And thank you! Over 200 reads!