11.

It was now two weeks ago. My little breakdown on the street. Unfortunately the neighbourhood noticed my yelling and screaming. I'm the talk of the town.

This kid is insane!

The poor mother!

Is he mentally ill?

If this would be my kid, I would send him to a doctor, testing him if nothing is wrong with his head!

They all act like I don't know about what they're saying. But I hear every single word. Even Brent and his clique stay away from me. I think this is the best thing from this situation. They are now scared of me.

But the thing that hurts the most was that Ryan wasn't smiling at me anymore at the church. He just went straight to his father. Even my family acts weird around me, except mum and Ava.

I heard a conversation my parents had. My dad yelled and said I need to be tested, for my own good.
My mum thinks that this is just a phase and that I need love from my family.

And ava sits during lunch next to me. Her friends also joined. Dallon and Breezy are very nice, but they don't speak with me. Their parents told them to stay away from me.

Sam ignores me completely. I don't mind, we never had a good connection anyway.

The looks that teachers give me aren't any better, like they don't know how to talk to me. Like I would scream any moment at then, that's probably what they think. Some at least try to be polite, but the most teachers are just ignorant.

My dad thinks that I'm not the brave man, he raised. That I should grow some balls. He wanted to go hunting with me, but my mother said no. I'm really thankful for that because I don't know if this would really help. Shooting an innocent animal. No, I don't really want that.

But I have to he honest, I don't really care about what they think, except one person. And I don't know why. Everyone can talk shit about me behind my back and it wouldn't hurt me.

No, it hurts me a thousand times more, that Ryan looks at me and immediately turns away, without smiling at me. And I know exactly it's my fault.
It's like my heart breaks slowly.

******

This is more a filler story, so I'm sorry... This shitty story will get better ;)