Chapter 2

Yasmine sat in her room working on her math homework she hated math with a passion.

Her door suddenly opened and her Moma appeared.

"Yasmine come take out this trash" her moma said to her.

"Ma why can't Omar do it" Yasmine fussed. It wasn't fair she was trying to do her homework Omar ain't doing nothing but outside chilling.

"Because Omar has a job I'm not finna let you sit around my house all day doing nothing" her moma said.

Only if she knew the type of "job" Omar really had.

"But ma I'm doing homework" Yasmine said still trying to get her way of taking the trash out.

"You can't work in no dirty environment," her moma said.

"Bu-

"I ain't saying it no more," Yasmine moma said slamming her door.

"Uggghhhhhhh" Yasmine sighed uncontrollably, mad that she had to take out the trash while her brother was outside with his "homies" that shit pissed her off.

Yasmine slid on her house shoes. She grabbed her hoodie and threw it over her head.

She walked out her room and went to the kitchen and grabbed the trash can and walked out the door slamming it. "Don't slam my motherfucking door" her Moma yelled on the couch with a cigarette in between her fingers.

Yasmine just rolled her eyes when she went outside she saw Omar, Pac, and Pac Left and right hand man Motaw and Shuge. Motaw was mostly brains if Pac was gonna make a bad decision he'd be their to talk some sense into him. Shuge was more of the bad ass he was always shooting guns and killing people. He'd always help Pac drop people. It was like Pac had a devil on his right shoulder and an angel on his left shoulder.

Yasmine rolled her eyes at the sight of them just hanging out in front of the apartment building. She had finally realized that there is nothing she could do to get him away from her brother so she just let it go but she still can't stand him. She came down the steps with the metal trash can taking it over to the dumpster.

Pac looked at the girl attire she had her hair up in a puff and a hoodie over her head with some basketball shorts that hugged her body just right.

He licked his lips at her and bit his lips and nodded at her while rubbing his hands together. Nobody noticed since everybody was talking or rapping to the song. She just made a stank face and walked over to the dumpster she saw Kci,Jojo,DeVante and Elign she got even more annoyed.

They were sitting on a couch laughing and talking but all of it seized when Yasmine walked over to the garbage to empty the trash can. She felt someone take the trash can and she looked up and saw Elign her ex. She rolled her eyes and let him take it she turned towards the boys.

"Hey Yasmine" Kci smiled at her walking towards her.

"Hey" she said dryly.

"So I've been thinking me and y-

"Kci I'm not talking to you until you go and rub some Crisco on yo knees and elbows" she said looking at his knees and laughing.

All the boys began to clown Kci.

"Yeah whatever you know you want allllllliiiiiiiisssssssss" he said rubbing his body while doing a body roll.