Chapter 16

"Mmhm" the adolescent girl moaned as Omar held on to her hips. "Fuck" he groaned allowing his teeth to sink into his mouth as she began to rapidly move her hips forward hitting her g-spot all while doing it. She began to bounce on his lap as she got wetter and wetter gripping him tight.

"Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit" she repeated as he began to thrust forward.

"I'm bout to cum" she said breathy.

Omar let go of her allowing her to slowly grind her hips in a circle. He bit his lip watching her and grunted loud as he busted in the condom he had on. She felt a rush over her body and soon fell limp too.

"Well who knew Omar would have all that in him" she said to him.

He bit his lip. "You know me" he said licking his lips.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah aight mr hot shit, I ain't stupid how you really doing yo thang" she said to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows playing stupid. "What are you taking about" he said to her.

"Sharon already told me you've been hanging out with 2pac" she stated to him.

"Oh my gooood" he said.

"Look I just don't think it's a good idea I know haven't been here in years but he's da-

"Yeah you haven't, I've already heard it from Kyree and Yasmine and if you wanna BITCH too you can bounce I got my nut" he said as he laid back.

Raini was silent for a moment trying to read him. Wondering whatever happened to him. She couldn't believe him out of al people spoke to her like that. When they were younger he was a little lover boy always being a gentleman and sweet.

She quickly got up and slid up her underwear and pants. After fixing her clothes she turned around and looked at him with hurt in her eyes. "When you're done being a wannabe and you want to talk to me like the young lady
I am find me" she said leaving out of his room and out of the apartment. She was trying to act like his words didn't phase her but her feelings were hurt. She felt used.

Yasmine stretched as she walked from out of the restroom from brushing her teeth and washing her face. She walked back into the room noticing still knocked out snoring. She giggled as she crawled on the bed straddling his lap feeling his morning wood she kissed him all over his face trying to wake him. He groaned.

"Yazz man chiiill" he said to her.

She bit her lip and began to make her butt move on his lower half his eyes instantly shot open. "Stop playing man unless you trying to do something" he said to her yawning. "I'm always trying to do something" she said biting her lip.

"Oh word" he said squeezing her behind.

He leaned upwards to kiss her.

"Aht aht, you said we were going somewhere playa get up" she said smirking.

"Handled, now gimme kiss" he said grabbing her chin.

"I don't have any clothes to go out in" she said to him.  He sighed. "Watch out" he said as she lifted off him.

"What size you wear" he asked her she told him and he stepped out the room to make a phone call.

He stepped back in the room "and handled" he said to her.

He walked into the restroom to shower.

She followed after him getting in. He smacked his lips. "Man don't come in here starting shit" he said to her as he scrubbed his body with his lathered rag. "Okay I won't" she said to him.