Chapter 22

"Mommy do daddy love me?"

"Yes baby why would you ask that?"

"Everyone else has a daddy but I don't!"

"Just because daddy isn't here right no-

"I HATE HIM EVERYONE ELSE HAS ONE I WANT A DADDYYYY" screamed the little boy.

"Amaru quit it now,you have a daddy!"

The 4 year old looked up at his mom with his sad teary eyed orbs. That were so similar to his fathers.

"Your dad will be home soon baby I promise." She said.

The little boy couldn't help but cry and cry wishing he could see his daddy.

"Daddy's gonna be in that yucky place forever!"

Yasmine jumped in her sleep.

Looking over at Pac. She watched him move a little.

Getting out of bed seeing the sun was just beginning to rise she walked to the restroom and put cold water on her face.

She grabbed her tooth brush she had at Pac's place and began to brush her teeth and afterwards she walked into the kitchen looking for something to cook.

She decided on cooking eggs,bacon,grits, and pancakes.

While doing all that cooking all she could think about was Suge hand wrapped her neck.

Feeling hands on her waist she jumped.

"It's just meeee" he sung to her kissing her jaw.

"You scared me boy" she said putting her hand over her heart.

"Damn scary ass" he said laughing taking a seat.

"Whatever" she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"What you over there making anyway" he said leaning over trying to see what she had cooking.

"Just a lil sum sum"she said to him smirking.

"Mhmmm well I didn't even know you could cook don't kill me now" he said to her playfully.

"Well my Moma ain't always act the way she does. She was decent enough to show me a few things" she said looking back at him.

He smacked his lips. "Man fuck her!" He barked.

"Lesane!" Yasmine said turning around.

"Nah how the hell she gone just come out of no where and apologize for all that bullshit she been doing and expect you to forgive her" he snapped.

After the love making they did last night Yasmine decided to tell him that instead of the other events.

She sighed. "That's still my moma" she said placing the eggs following the other things on a plate and giving it to Lesane.

"Yeah yeah yeah that just don't sit right with me you and ya brother deserve more" he told her.

"Well stop distributing to my brother", she said.

He stopped eating and looked at her.

"What?!" She asked.