Chapter 3

Yasmine was woken up by the loud noise of music playing outside.

"Bruh what the fuck" she screamed. She got out of bed and went out side.

"Why can't y'all move with this loud ass music I'm trying to sleep don't nobody in these projects care about what 64 y'all cruisin down in" Yasmine yelled at them getting tired of the music.

"Damn Yasmine stop allat complaining ayo B I'll be back" Omar got up and went to the house.

Yasmine watched her brother go in the house. She looked back at Pac.

"Can y'all leave" she said.

Pac smiled he felt like fucking with her today.

"Naw we handling buisness go on back in the house" he said smirking leaning on the car.

"What kind of buisness is y'all handling to where y'all gotta be blasting music out loud enough to where people can hear it" she was starting to really hate him. He was so irratating.

"Sounds like a personal problem to me" he said as he put his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Bitches" Yasmine tried to mumble but it was too late.

"Man what the fuck you say?" Pac was in rage as he leaned up of the car.

"I said BITCHES what did I finally get your attention good now you can get on from over here you know I already don't fuck with you" she said to him with plenty of attitude in her voice.

" Yasmine you need to check ya self I don't take that word to kindley man you lucky I fuck wit lil man up in there" he said nodding towards their house referring to Omar.

"Because I would've been smoked yo ass up here calling niggas bitches and shit ian call yo stuck up ass a bitch now I should've but ion like disrespecting women but you really pushing my buttons barely know a nigga and you can't stand em fuck outta here with that shit" he said looking away from her.

Yasmines face twisted up.

"Yeah you right I DON'T know you but what I DO know is what kind of nigga you are" she said stepping down from the steps.

Motaw and Shug was enjoying the show that they were giving they wasn't planing on stopping nothing neither.

"You know what kind of nigga I am huh school me I wanna know" he said.

"Okay, your ignorant and act uneducated you slang crack and heroin and cocaine instead of doing shit with your life, acting like you don't know people have died for you to be able to attend college and make a successful career, you sit around and take young boys off the street and make "fast cash" in a real sleazy way, acting like you really doing shit your just another bad example of a black man but you got niggas bowing to you kissing yo ass like you royalty thats why I don't like you" Yasmine said bluntly and truthfully to him.

He laughed and got in her face.

"Wanna know what I think" he said to her as she pursed her lips together crossing her arms.

" I think your a simplminded,oblivious, idiotic selfcentered ASS BITCH who don't know SHIT walking around here thinking YOU the shit thinking YOU know everybody well listen here BITCH you'on know shit fuck wrong with you ya head must not be on yo shoulders right because you fucking with the wrong one NO NO" Pac started laughing.

"You know what you fucking with the right one somebody who can finally shut yo ass up you'on know me BITCH YOU NEED TO GET TO STEPPING BEFORE I DO SOME CRAZY SHIT TO YO STUCK UP ASS I'LL BLOW A CAP IN YO ASS AND AT THIS POINT I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NOBODY SO NOTHINGS HOLDING ME BACK" Pac spoke with a menacing voice he had a lot of venom in it too.

He wasn't playing with Yasmine neither she had to much mouth on her she didn't know shit about him she don't know why he do what he do. Its his business. She just don't want to like him. Pac was gone try to act civilized with her but that BITCH word really got to him.

"AYOOOOOOOOO what's going on" Omar said coming back out with his pager.

"Ayo little man real talk handle yo sister before I have too"Pac threatened.

"Nigga what you gone do" Yasmine yelled to him.

Omar turned around and looked at his sister.

"Yasmine chill you came out here fucking with us go find sone friends or sum shit...hell" Omar said to her.

"Man whatever just turn y'all fucking music down" she said as she went into the house.

"I am not stuck up" Yasmine said to herself. "He tripping" she included.

~

Comment Y'all Opinions💖

~Sorry for any mistakes