Chapter 13

Yasmine

I laid in Pac bed as I watched the ending of B.A.P's in his bed. "Haaaa Trick they got the money you ain't getting shit" I yelled to the  screen. "Shutcho' yo loud ass up" I heard Pac yell at me. I rolled my eyes,"make me". I said smirking.

"Aight wait til I come out this bathroom"he yelled back.

"Mhm what ever" I said to my self as I reached for the remote I saw it laying on a notebook. I look at the restroom door then back down. Should I be nosey and risk getting yelled at. Or should I just mind my business.

I grabbed it and began to flip through it. It was filled with poems and expressions. It was the definition of beautiful to me. I stopped at a poem that read "Can You See The Pride In The Panther?"

Can You See the Pride In the Panther
As he grows in splendor and grace
Topling obstacles placed in the way,
of the progression of his race.

Can You See the Pride In the Panther
as she nurtures her young all alone
The seed must grow regardless
of the fact that it is planted in stone.

Can You See the Pride In the Panthers
as they unify as one.
The flower blooms with brilliance,
and outshines the rays of the sun.

I wonder who this was about? I asked myself.

"You can never help yourself can you" I heard Pac voice I jumped when I looked up.

"I-it was just laying there and I was curious so-

He came over by me and took it away slightly annoyed I could sense it. He looked down and scanned the page. He huffed and shut the notebook kind of rough.

I sighed and kept quiet. I watched as he grabbed him so boxers out of his drawer and put them on. I grabbed the remote and began flipping through the channels.  "Aye what kind of pizza you eat?"he asked me as he grabbed his phone.

"Sausage,thick crust" I said as I finally stopped at Fresh Prince.

"Aight" he said to her. She watched him order the pizza her eye couldn't stop wondering over his body. All his tattoos his chocolate skin. She liked it all. She liked him.

~After Pizza Arrived~

(3rd Person Omniscient)

Yasmine sat in her yoga pants downing the remaining crust to her sausage pizza. As Pac smoked a blunt and laughed at her lightly. He got up and went over to his records. He placed one on the platter and laid the needle on it. Making Yasmine smile when she heard the song.

"Mmmmm", Pac hummed.

"Oh so you can sing now" Yasmine said to him playfully

He cleared his throat. "You know thats just a little some some" he said as cockiness filled his head.

"Boy shut up you know damn well you can't sing" she said to him laughing.