Chapter 10

Yasmine

After spending one more day at Pac house I decided to finally go home. I liked chilling with him it was relaxing and calm. But not boring... definitely not boring. My inner thighs ached they were sore as hell too. A hot bath in epsom salt should do the trick.

Pac pulled up to my apartment building. I gave him a small smile. "Byeee" I sanged as I reached for the door handle. "Hold Up" he said as he gave my thigh a tight grip. I looked his way and he kissed me. Of course I kissed his fine ass back. "Aight I'll see you when I see you" He said nodding. I didn't say anything I just got out the car and took a deep breath. I don't know what this man doing to me.

I knocked on the house door and Tyree opened it. I smiled "Hey yougin" I said to him giving him a hug as I entered the house. He laughed "wassup Yazz" he said licking his lips holding a game controller. I looked over at my brother who had his hand in a greasy bowl of potato chips. Tyree closed the door and locked it as Omar took a handful of chips in his mouth.

"Nigga stop eyeballing my sister and come on so I can whoop that ass" Omar said.

I rolled my eyes. "Boy don't talk to him like that" I said to him.

"Don't worry Yazz only ass finna get whooped is his when I K.O his ass with this weak ass character" Tyree said as he laughed and  sat back on the couch.

"Where you been any way?" Omar said.

I smirked. "Mind ya business" I said wondering off to my room.

(Having Writer's Block)

School....

I walked down the hallway with Nikki as we talked about a party she was trying go to.

"Mmm okay well I'll think about it" I said to her.

She rolled her eyes. "Mhmm what ever you always say that" she said.

I sighed," fine but it's next month right" I asked.

"Yeah during spring break" she said smiling with hope in her voice.  I sighed "I guess girl" I said to her giving in. She squealed of happiness.
"Aight see you at lunch" she said going into her class. I kept walking when I felt a hard nudge make me trip a little bit I saw Aaliyah smile evily.

"Oops my bad I'm clumsy" she said raising her eyebrow.

"Watch where the fuck you going next time" I said to her I knew it wasn't no damn accident.

She scoffed, "Excuse me" she said in a shocked tone.

"I don't think I stuttered". I said nudging her shoulder as twice as hard  going to class.

Today's Gonna Be A Long Day.

Tupac

I sat back and count my money again. Hell no something ain't right. I'm missing about a 100 G's. "Fuck" I yelled as I hit the desk how I let this happen right under my nose. I thought hard about who could've done this. A nigga couldn't think of nobody. I thought everybody who rode for me was a down ass nigga gotta be careful now. Because just like my grandma said a nigga who steal will kill. And I'ma make sure to be the last muthafucka' breathing.

This chapter is literally trash 😭😭

I have writer's block 💔

Anybody wanna give me Ideas😢