Chapter 4

Yasmine

Days have passed and everything Pac said to me was roaming through my head. I honestly felt bad about myself. I called Elign because we were supposed to go to the movies today plus I needed someone to talk to. The phone ringed for 3 times before I got answer.

"Hey Eli-

"Ahhh yes right there baby mmmm" I heard a girl moaning.

"Fuck Liyah" I heard him grunt.

I frozed and couldn't believe what I was hearing we just got back together 3 weeks ago and he was doing the same thing with the same person.

"Oh shit" I heard him say all the moaning stopped.

I began to breathe hard indicating tears were about to fall.

"Y-yasmine?" I heard Elign say.

I instantly hung up.

I began to cry why does he always do me like this. Am I not good enough for him. Maybe what Pac said is true. I ain't shit.
I said to myself as I bawled in my pillow.

A few mintues later my moma came in.

"Yasmine didn't I tell yo hard headed ass to wash them damn dishes". My moma said as she had her phone up to her ear talking to lord knows who.

"Maaa why can't Omar do them I'm not even feeling good right now" I said to her with my face still in the pillow.

"Whatchu mean you ain't feeling good whats wrong wit you child" she said.

I didn't say anything.

"Girl I know its always some with these kids always making excuses" she said into the phone.

"What. Is. Wrong. With. You." she said.

"Elign" I boohooed.

"That lil yella ass boy done got you pregnant?!!!" she yelled.

"Nooo ma he just cheated on me again" I said scooting off the bed.

She knew I dated. She didn't care. I was of age to have one. As long as I didn't bring no babies in her house.

"Girl i told you his ass wasn't shit this is what happens when you decide to be fast in the ass see I know whats right for you you need to be focused on school" she went on and on yelling at me and telling my business to her friend.

I hate that shit like why you telling her my business.

I grabbed my hoodie when she left and snuck out my window.

I needed to go for a walk. Of course I put pillows down as my body and locked my door. I just didn't wanna be bothered.

Pac

Pac sat in his trap thinking about what Yasmine said to him. He didn't know why but it was fucking with him. "Okay, your ignorant and act uneducated you slang crack and heroin and cocaine instead of doing shit with your life, acting like you don't know people have died for you to be able to attend college and make a successful career, you sit around and take young boys off the street and make "fast cash" in a real sleazy way". Was all he could hear in his head until Shug and Motaw started arguing.

"Man can y'all niggas shut the fuck up goddamn".

Pac got up and grabbed his Keys and went for a ride.

He saw Yasmine crying walking down the street.

"What the fuck" he said to himself as he turned his music down and pulled over by her riding slowly.

"Aye you straight" he said looking at her.

She wiped her tears and shoved her hands into her hoodie.

"I'm fine, leave me alone" she said mean mugging him.

"You always being mean and shit damn. You sure you go-

"Leave. Me. The. Hell. Alone" she said through gritted teeth.

She kept walking and he just stayed there. He drove a little to catch up with her. He sighed.

"I'm sorry aight" he finally said.

His words felt like fresh air to Yasmine.

She finally stopped.

She walked to his car and got in.

"Drive" she said told him.

He followed directions.

"Where we headed" he said as they cruised the dark streets of Harlem.

She sighed and laid her back. "Anywhere but here" she said closing her eyes.

~Comment Y'all Opinions💖

~Sorry For Any Mistakes