10

MY MIND WAS BLACK while my legs carried me back to the room

MY MIND WAS BLACK while my legs carried me back to the room. The thought of Dante masturbating was the last thing on my mind. Faith had a child? Where is she now? How old is she? Why was Faith so sensitive when it came to her?

What's the story? I couldn't ask Faith, she probably won't tell me. I couldn't ask Rosa cause... she's busy at the moment. And I couldn't ask November, she doesn't know as well. So my only hope is Dante.

I released my breath when I was finally at his door. My hand wrapped around one of the doorknobs and pushed the door opened. As soon as I was inside, my eyes didn't see him. I frowned as I walked further inside. Eventually, I realized the closet light was on so I sheepishly walked to it. Once, I was in the closet, my eyes traveled to Dante who was packing clothes in a large suitcase. What was he doing?

"Dante?" I called out. Almost immediately, he stopped what he was doing and his head turned to me. Our eyes connected and It felt like my body temperature was rising by the second. I cleared my throat and raised my head a little bit. "What are you doing?" I asked ignoring the reason I was here.

"Packing." He assured.

"Why?"

"I have a business trip in New York." He replied as I nodded.

"Come with me, no?" He said and instantly I shook my head. My palms became sweaty and I felt nervous. I can't go on a plane. It was the last place I saw my mother alive. The last place we were all a family. She was heading to Spain to see my grandmother, who was alive at the time. Fast forward, I got back from school one day only to see on the news that my mother's plane was done and there were no survivors. Just the whole memory makes me feel nauseous.

"Did you know Faith had a child?" I asked, hoping to change the topic. "Sì,"

"Can you tell me about what happened?"

"Only if you agree to go to New York with me." He smirked making gulp. "I-I can't," I whispered looking down at my hands under his dark gaze. "Then I guess I can't help you,"

I bit my lip as he walked past me out of the closet. I couldn't go. My mother died on a plane. Ever since I've been scared of planes. I... I don't want to die like my mother did. What happens if I go to heavin and find her, she probably beat my dumbass while yelling in spanish for not learning from her.

But I just want to know about Faith's child. I know it's not my business but I don't know. "Okay, Fine." I blurted out before I even realized what I said.

Ah, shit.

"Start Packing." He said as I slightly nodded. I can do this. I will do this. What happened to my mother won't happen to me. Hopefully.

I was trusting my life with Dante.

"But I don't want you to go." Antonia frowned as a tear fell down her cheek. "We'll be back before you know it, Princess," Dante said as he kissed her forehead. The maids helped put our suitcases out of the house and in the cars.

"I want to go with you." She said as her eyes connected with mine.

"Antonia-" Dante said but I interrupted him. "Would it really be a problem if she came?" I asked him making him look at me. "I wanna come." She mumbled pouting making him sigh. "Fine, Princess," He said making her giggle. "Now, we have to go pack your stuff," He said as he walked back to her room with her in his arms.

I watched them before I saw Faith watching Tv in the living room. "Hey," I said as she looked at me. "You okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, just watching TV," She said as I nodded. "Well, we're about to go," I said awkwardly.

"Enjoy your trip, try not to make Antonia a sibling," She mumbled while I rolled by eyes before my attention focused back on the Tv. I noticed she was watching Vampire Diaries. Vampire Diaries is like my favorite show ever made. My eyes never left the Tv as Faith and I talked quietly. Shortly after, Dante and Antonia came down the stairs. She had a little tiger suitcase in her hand and she slowly walked down. My heart warmed as I took in the scene.

"You ready?" Dante asked and I nodded. I got off the couch and said goodbye to Faith and Rosa, who soon came out of the kitchen.

One of the guards opened the front door for us. "Thanks," I said as I smiled with him. I walked to the cars only to turn around to see, Dante was talking to the security guard I was thanked while Antonia was playing with the rocks with her feet.

I ignored him and walked to the middle car. An employee helped opened the door for me. I thanked him and got inside.

Dante finally walked to the car and got in. "What were you talking to the guard about?" I asked as Antonia said down in the middle of us, in her car seat.

"I told him he's fired for flirting with you." He mumbled pulling his phone out. "He wasn't flirting," I assured as the car started moving.

"Well, you didn't notice it." He said before moving closer to me. He chuckled and whispered in my ear. "You're lucky Antonia is here otherwise, I wouldn't mind fucking you on our way to the jet." He teased as my eyes went wide.

This is gonna be a long trip

When we arrived at the jet, Dante helped me get out of the car

When we arrived at the jet, Dante helped me get out of the car. He carried Antonia in his arms as I walked behind. The guards took our luggage from the car to the plane. When we reached the plane, Dante climbed the stairs with me behind. My mouth fell open as I admired the private plane.

Okay, I can do this. I will do this. I got this. Now is not the time to be scared.

"You okay?" He asked as he noticed my hard breathing. I nodded as I quickly closed the window on the right side of me as guards filled the plane. Dante sat next to me while he placed Antonia on his chest.

I only turned my head when I heard a voice.

"Welcome, Mr. Di Vaio. Would you like any beverages?" Two flight attendants asked looking lustfully at Dante. One of them even bit her lip and touched his shoulder.

"Just water," He replied bluntly moving the flight attendant's arm off his shoulder before giving her a threatening look. My palms became sweaty as I tried to calm myself down. But it didn't work. I don't think I can do this. A voice interrupted my thoughts on the speakers.

"Good morning, Mr Di Vaio. Today, we will be traveling to New York. The approximate time we will be departing is 9:15 am and we will get there at 10:00 pm, Eastern time. Please sit back and enjoy your flight." The captain announced over the jet speakers. The flight attendant brought back the water that Dante ordered not before giving him sneak glances when he wasn't looking.

Once she placed it down, Dante completely confused me. He slid the glass to me.

"I didn't order this," I mumbled confused looking at him.

"I got it for you," He said. I slid the glass back over to him. "I don't want it."

"Well, it looks like you can use it. You sweating nervously and we're not even in the air yet. Tell me, are you afraid of planes?" He asked and I instantly nodded. "I see." He whispered before he grabbed my hand.

"You'll be fine. I'm right here, Vanessa." He promised as he kissed my knuckles. Almost immediately I felt safe.

And it felt like he would protect me.