16

"I REALLY ENJOYED THAT," I gushed as my hair kept getting pushed into my face by the wind

"I REALLY ENJOYED THAT," I gushed as my hair kept getting pushed into my face by the wind. "Thanks for taking me out," I said as we got off the boat. Dante just took me for a Gondola ride of the entire city of Venice. It was just the two of us but obviously, the guide was there. Everything was perfect. The sun was setting and it gave off a pink radiance to the buildings. I was intrigued by the culture and style.

This is nothing like Chicago.

"I did too. The view was incredible." He replied as he laid his hand on my back, once we started walking. "Yeah, the sunset was gorgeous."

"That wasn't the view I was talking about." He simply replied with a smug look on his face. "You're so cheesy." I rolled my eyes as we continued walking. We walked to where the Porsche was parked. Dante helped me into the car before he got into the car himself. He turned on the engine, before starting to drive. I put on my seatbelt and turned my head to look out of the window. I yawned as I closed my eyes and soon, my mind was in darkness

My eyelids separated only to see Dante was carrying me, bridal style to his room

My eyelids separated only to see Dante was carrying me, bridal style to his room. I yawned in his arms as he opened one of his bedroom doors and walked inside. My vision still wasn't the best since I had just woken up.

He closed the door behind me before laying me on the bed. He didn't know I was awake yet, so I watched as he placed his phone, keys, and wallet on the bedside table. My eyes never left his figure as he took off his jacket before unbuttoning his dress shirt and taking that off too. I immediately felt kind of turned on as I watched the action.

His abs were now on display as he walked around shirtless. "I know I'm sexy but you don't have to stare." He smirked before turning around to look at me.

I blushed as I shifted away while my hair covered my face. He walked into the bathroom, leaving me alone. I sat up from the bed before taking off my boots and placing my bag on a shelf. I walked into the closet and unzipped my dress. I pulled out a pair of pajamas but before from the corner of my eye, I saw him watching me.

"I know I'm sexy but you don't have to stare, " I teased innocently as I pulled a shirt over my head. He chuckled to himself as I walked out of the closet. I felt his eyes on me as I laid down on the silk sheets. I grabbed the duvet and pulled it over me. I closed my eyes and prepared for my slumber. Minutes later, The bed dipped indicating me Dante got into the bed.