15

MY EYES WERE CLOSED as Dante carried me back to the room

MY EYES WERE CLOSED as Dante carried me back to the room. I was on his back and my legs were around his waist. He offered if I wanted to get on his back and I didn't decline. That shooting ring took so much of my energy.

I just as standing so long that I couldn't even feel my legs.

My head was on his back and I'm pretty sure I could hear his heartbeat. His body temperature was warm, very warm. His cologne was pungent, but I wasn't complaining.

He reached the bedroom and he opened the double doors. He carried me to the bed and laid me down gently. I watched as he started heading to the bathroom but I soon stopped him. "Where are you going?" I asked sitting up.

"To have a shower. I'll be out in a minute. Care to join? I wouldn't mind." He winked as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I would mind," I stated. "Fine suit yourself." He mumbled as he ran his fingers through his hair. My eyes following the action as his hair fell back down to his forehead again. My gaze fell to his lips as I released a deep breath.

I wish I could sit on those lips.

I cleared my throat as I looked at my hands, completely humiliated.

"By the time I get out, I expect you to be dressed. We're going out." He mumbled making me look back at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"I would like to treat you on Valentine's Day," He said as I hid my blush from his gaze. He chuckled to himself before turning around and heading to the bathroom.The sound of the bathroom door opening and closing assured me he was gone. I got off the bed and walked to the closet. My fingers grazed over the different shirts as I walked further into the closet.

Since the closet and bathroom were right next to each other, I could hear the shower start.

I ignored it before looking for an outfit as I hummed quietly. One by one, I began to find components of my outfit. An off-white, silky dress, brown boots, a brown Gucci bag, and two gorgeous necklaces. Simple but cute.

I stripped from my clothes and carefully put on my dress. I put on the pair of boots before putting on my two necklaces and grabbing my bag.

I walked out of the closet, only to see Dante was still in the bathroom. I sighed before sitting on the couch and looking for the remote. Once I found it, I turned on the Tv and began looking through the channels.

Shortly after, Dante came out of the bathroom, obviously wearing nothing but a towel. My mouth drooled over the sight of him. He was attractive. Very.

Like Extremely.

I watched from the couch as water droplets rolled down his body. His hair was wet and it covered most of his body. My eyes traveled down his body, to see his V- line was present. My body suddenly felt like it was on fire, with him like that.