18

AFTER A LONG TORTUOUS NIGHT of amazing sex but no release, I woke Dante up by throwing a pillow at him, the next morning

AFTER A LONG TORTUOUS NIGHT of amazing sex but no release, I woke Dante up by throwing a pillow at him, the next morning. He groaned and shifted from his position, turning the other way on the bed. "It's like 12, we have to get up,"

"I don't fucking care, " He whined. I rolled my eyes before lifting myself on top of him before I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I whimpered as I laid a hand on my stomach, and closed my eyes.

"Fuck you, Dante," I told him, grabbing another pillow and slamming it into his head. "What the fuck?"

"You caused this pain," I told him, my hand traveling from my thighs to my neck, which probably was bruised from the belt he held around my neck, last night. "What's wrong, Vanessa? You can't handle me?" He teased, running his hands through his hair as I flipped him off with my middle finger. I realized I was sitting on him, naked. I immediately shivered in effect since his veiny member was 2 inches away from my entrance.

"You're an asshole, you know that? Putting me through all that shit and not even letting me cum,"

"You fucking deserved him, especially when you slapped me across the face,"

"You liked it," I said, and I noticed the way he chuckled to himself deeply. "And you liked it when I fucked you like a slut," I cleared my throat, as I tried to hide my smile. My eyes landed on his cock that was below me and I knew this would be another long morning. My hands ran down his body and wrapped around his hardened member, precum oozing out just from my touch.

"I will make as much noise as I fucking want to today," I told him, pushing him halfway in. He rested his hands on my ass, pulling me all the way down, causing both of us to create sounds to represent our pleasure. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip, as he slammed me down harder. I grabbed my breasts, trying to minimalize the bouncing so much.

"Fuck!" I moaned as his mouth wrapped around my dark nipple, while he kept fucking me. I wrapped my arms around his neck while I placed my head on his head. Before I knew it, the bedroom door opened and Antonia walked in. "Shit," Dante cursed as he quickly covered himself with the duvet. I did the same thing once I got off him.

"Morning Sweetheart," I mumbled nervously as she giggled and waved her tiger in the air. She slowly walked over to me before trying to get on the bed. I had to help her get on because she wasn't tall enough. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She mumbled her best attempt at trying to say good morning back, but she failed causing me to chuckle.

"Le mie belle ragazze," Dante mumbled.

(My beautiful girls)

"Daddy," She whispered as she outstretched her hands. I moved her up so he could take her from me. Once he did, he started whispering things in Italian as he started tickling her. I watched with a smile on my face as she began giggling.

For the rest of the morning, I had a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed while Dante took care of Antonia for the morning. I walked out of Dante's room and headed to the living room.

I was definitely walking weirdly and in terrible pain but I hope nobody could tell.

But just as I was passing Rosa's room, I saw Faith leaning on her door with her ear pressed to it. "What are you doing?" I asked and she immediately put a finger vertically on her lips.

"Rosa finally came out of the gym, and now she's having a conversation with Sergio" Faith whispered. "So you're listening to their conversation?"

"Don't give me that look, come here." She gestured as I rolled my eyes. I hesitated before walking up to the door and sitting next to her, before placing one ear on the door.

"Hey, are you okay? You're walking weird," Faith whispered. "I'm fine." I lied as I began to listen to Rosa and Antonia as Faith gave me a weird look. "You got fucked!"

"Shut up!" I whispered at her, hearing Rosa's voice enter my ears from the other side of the door. "Look, I shouldn't have said what I said," Rosa's voice appeared. "It was rude,"

"I'm glad we can both agree on that," Sergio said. "It's just that, I'm not ready for marriage. Even if somehow I said yes to you, the marriage would last for 1 day," Rosa admitted. "You can't just ask someone to marry you if you're not even a thing yet. I wasn't even asked to be your fidanzata."

"Is that what you want? To be my girlfriend?"

"Sergio, I don't do relationships, -"

"I knew you were going to say no. Why would you say yes?" The poor guy asked.

"But I want to give this a try," Rosa mumbled, as Faith and I silently cheered.

"Okay, that's good. That's really fucking good," Sergio said out of relief. Faith and I gushed in celebration. "You can't tell Dante, Okay?" Rosa asked, and he agreed.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked. "I've never had a boyfriend before."

"Baby, you're in for a ride" Sergio replied. I didn't have to see his face but I could tell he was smirking. "Now that we got that out of the way, I want to be fucked by my... boyfriend. So strip." Rosa demanded just as Faith and I quickly moved away from the door, awkwardly. She gagged as I laughed, quietly.

"This is why you never listen to someone else's conversation," I assured as she rolled her eyes.

"If we didn't eavesdrop, we would never know they're together." Faith assured before I shook my head. "Doesn't matter and Rosa would probably tell us."

"No, she wouldn't." Faith assured. "Whatever, I'm leaving," I mumbled as I walked to the living room as she quickly got up and followed me.

When we reached the living room, we spotted November sitting lazily on the couch watching Tv. "Man you would think with all this money, there would be something to do," November complained as Faith chuckled.

"You know we have a bowling alley, a movie theater, an indoor and outdoor pool, a game room, a golf course, and a bunch of other stuff?" Faith said as her sister's eyes lit up. My eyes did the same thing.

"Seriously?" She asked once she jumped off the couch. "Obviously." She replied in a 'duh' tone. November started walking out of the living room as we watched with curious eyes.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To the game room," November said as Faith rolled her eyes. "Are you coming?" November asked.

"What's the harm?" Faith mumbled as she began following November with me behind. We walked to the game room and started playing some games. We played ping pong, air hockey, and some board games. After we finished in the game room, we went out to the golf course. We played a couple of games before heading back to the Manor.

We walked into the foyer, planning to head up the stairs when suddenly there was a knock at the front door. The butler opened the door, spotting a piece of paper on the floor in front of him. As he closed the door, We watched his expression curiously and frowned to ourselves.

"Hey, what is that?" Faith asked as she moved closer to him but he quickly hid it behind his back

"Nothing, Miss Woods. I'm afraid this is matters for Mr. Di Vaio," We watched as he walked off to Dante's study, before looking at each other. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Faith asked me as I looked up the stairs. "Facial Masks in my room?"

"No, we have to follow after him," She said, walking in the direction the Butler escaped a few seconds ago. "I don't think we should be doing this," I rolled my eyes, and soon we found ourselves hiding behind a wall, watching as he knocked on the doors. The doors opened and he walked inside, and we crept along the sides of the opening, looking inside the office. Inside, Dante held a phone up to his ear while he looked at his laptop at his large wooden desk.

"Sir, you need to see this immediately,"