A Note from the Author

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone  a Happy New Year before I head to bed tonight. This year has been absolutely crazy and I can't believe we are heading towards 2022 already. Thank you for the support of my books. I couldn't be more grateful if the little family we have formed here.  You guys inspire me to better myself daily and I'm so thankful. I've decided I'm going to be more open, and form a relationship with you guys but I can't do that if you don't even know my name or facts about me!

My name is Coco, I'm a Scorpio, and I write Wattpad books to hide the fact that I don't have a boyfriend. Another day without a bae. My favorite food is creamy pasta, but not too creamy because then I'll miss him.

Anyway, I have four other books that you should check out and I have listed the descriptions below. Anyway, It's been crazy. Thanks for another incredible year.

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

After her divorce, Rosie Sanders and her 14-year-old daughter move to Los Angeles for a fresh start. With a brighter mindset and a firmer smile, the mother is ready to face the world. Everything seems to be going fine, with a new job and a lovely house, but that's until she meets the depressed middle-aged cop across the street. Naturally, she tries to form conversation with him but she's only met with his rude insults and remarks.

Vincent Vercelli lost his wife and his unborn child in a traumatic accident a few years back. His neighbors have noticed he hasn't been the same since. Instead of being the welcoming man he once was, now he is cold and distant. He spends most of his days working as a police officer. Everyone knows not to fuck with him except one person...

Read as Rosie slowly breaks his walls down, despite dealing with his rudeness. Vincent doesn't know why he is compelled to let her inside, but when he does, his smile slowly starts to come back. She calls him her best friend but it's obvious they are much more.

•••••

When they finally broke apart, he noticed how red her cheeks were. He placed his forehead on her's, while she nervously played with his bow tie. "Fuck, Rosie. You have no idea what you do to me, "She suddenly pushed him away and shook her head slowly. "N-No, this is wrong. What about Theo?" She asked, feeling a lump in her throat. She walked towards the sink, creating space while she focused on her breathing. His eyes traveled to her chest, watching as it moved up and down rapidly. He slowly walked towards her and pressed his chest against him her chest.

"I don't care that you have a fucking boyfriend. I'd still wrap my hand around your neck, and bury my cock into your tight little pussy. And I'd do it in front of that son of a bitch,"

𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Madrid and Milan were just two normal young girls. With dead parents and a complicated past, The Syndicate recruited them. Living through years of harsh training that could cause nightmares, the only thing the two girls had was each other. But that all changes when Madrid escapes the Syndicate, leaving her 16-year-old sister behind.

Fast forward 10 years later, the siblings still haven't spoken to each other. Until Madrid forces herself back into Milan's life, with a life-threatening mission. Read on as the siblings team up with the Highness of Denmark, and a CIA Agent to prevent Nuclear Weapons from getting into the wrong hands and another World War from happening. The fate of the world is up to four women from different agencies.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀

Diana Kingsley is a name that sends shivers down the body. Considered the most attractive student at Golden Gates Academy, One of the most prestigious schools in New York by her peers. The girls wanted to live her life while the boys wanted her to be in theirs. With her success in getting into Harvard Law School, her future is bright and prosperous.

It's no secret Reid Maxwell doesn't come from a strong background. With a dead parent and 3 years of jail experience, his life was like no other. But with the Dean of admissions being a family friend, getting accepted into the number one private academy in New York, wasn't hard.

There he meets the Queen of the academy. See what happens as Reid breaks Diana's walls, despite dealing with her insults and pride.

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐍

Roman kingsman is one of the world's wealthiest company owners. also known for his devious ways, it's no secret he's talked about by the press in positive and negative ways. When he gives half his company up to his firstborn, Gigi, all hell breaks loose. He loses his connection with his last heir, Bella kingsman. A spoiled brat if you must call her, always using daddy's credit card when she's feeling down. she's his last princess, just trying to prove to her father that she was worthy of one day leading Kingsman Alliance. When 4 people are murdered on her father's jet, she has to rescue him once again, even if it means breaking a few laws and blackmailing a few law officers. Read as the kingsman's endure tragedy, drama, heartbreak, and murder.