Spiders

Chapter 8: Spiders

"I'll be back in a minute, moms!" Sky called out, opening the front door.

"Where are you going?" Her tall mom asked.

"I gotta go drop off something at Agent 3's place."

"Ok, don't forget to give her a goodbye kiss!" Pearl teased, laughing.

"Short mom!" Sky exclaimed as she walked out with a blush.

Every since she told them that she might have a crush on 3, they've been teasing her non stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks 8, I appreciate it." 3 said, taking the Z'Nap from 8.

"No problem, it was fun using it in Turf." Sky replied.

"Next time you go turfing, you should invite me." 3 suggested

"Ok!" Sky says getting up to leave.

"Anyway, I gotta head back to Marina and Pearl. I've been out too long and Tall mom is probably freaking out rn." The small Octoling said.

"Wouldn't blame her. After what happened during that time, I would do the same." 3 recalled what 8 had told her.

"Yeah.... well see ya later!" The small agent said, walking out.
-----------------------------------------------------------

On her way back home, she stopped by a bush that had silk like material on it. Curious, she examines it closely.

She placed her finger on the silk and it immediately tangled around her finger. She took it off her finger and was about to leave but then she noticed movement.

Crawling it's way towards her was black spider. It looked as big as her hand.

Again curious, she held out her hand in front of it to see if it would come towards her.

The spider was just still for a moment before climbing onto her hand.

It felt weird having something crawling with 8 legs on her hand. She examined it a bit more closely, since she was curious on what it was.

It sorta reminded her of C.Q Cumber. It's 8 legs were a bit big and hairy. It had a red thing on its back too.

It seemed to take a liking in resting in her hand as it just stayed in it's position.

Maybe Marina and Pearl can tell me what this is...

Getting up, she made her way back home.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Once she walked in, she noticed it was just the rapper sitting at the table, on her phone.

Pearl looked up at the sound of the door, and grinned. "So took that long to drop off something uh?"

"3-3 and I just got caught up in chatting that's all!" Sky replied with a blush, putting the spider behind her back slightly.

"Uh-huh, what was it that you were dropping off anyway?"

"Oh it was a Z'Nap she let me borrow for turf war." She replied. Then she looked around.

"Where's tall mom?"

"She is in the other room, looking for somethin" Pearl replied, gesturing to their room.

"Oh ok. Well then I'll just ask you." Sky said, walking up to Pearl.

"What cha' need?"

"What is this?" She asked, putting the spider in front of her.

Pearl looked up from her phone and looked in her hand. Her face paled instantly and she dropped her phone.

"AHHH MARINA!" She screamed as she ran off to the couch, hiding behind it.

Marina ran in. "What's wrong Pearlie?!"

"SHE IS HOLDING A FREAKING SPIDER!"

A spider? So that's what its called.

Marina turned towards 8 and looked in her hand to see the spider.

"Wow, how'd you manage to get something like that to not bite you?!"

"Bite me?" 8 was confused.

Marina grabbed a plastic container and gestured 8 to bring it over to where the container is.

8 did so and the spider crawled from her hand to the container. Then Marina put a top over it so the spider doesn't escape.

"You can come out now Pearlie, it won't get you" The tall Octoling said, chuckling.

"Nope, I'm stayin' right here" Pearl replied.

"So this is a... Spider?"

"Yep, You never seen one?" Marina asked, which 8 shook her head.

"Well I'll tell ya about them. You see Spiders are...." Marina explained what Spiders are, what they do, how some are harmful and some aren't and how there are many others types.

"I see... So what type of spider is this?" Sky asked.

"Well if I remember correctly, this is a Black Widow. I'm really not sure how you picked it up without it inflicting a bite on you but luckily it didn't!"

"Can I keep it?" 8 asked once again.

"Sadly no, because miss 'tough stuff' here is terrified of spiders, as you saw her reaction."

"Shaddaup Mar...." Pearl muttered.

"Anyway we should just let the poor guy out back in his environment." Marina suggested lifting the top off and heading outside.

She came back in and walked over back to 8. "It's getting late so we should head to bed now."

"Ok, I'll see you guys in the morning then. Goodnight!" 8 said as the two idols walked to their room.

"Night Sky."

Sky just sat there for a moment as an idea came to her head, which brought a mischievous grin to her face.

[BONUS]

Pearl woke up with a yawn and noticed Marina wasn't in bed with her.

Man why is Marina always up soo early?!

Deciding that she missed her personal pillow, she began to get up. Before she can fully get up, she felt small objects underneath her blanket, and on her legs.

Thinking it was just crumbs, she flipped the blanket off of her in a swift movement and looked at the 'crumbs'

Her face paled.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"So when do you think she will wake up?" Sky asked as her and Marina sat at the table.

"Right about.... Now!" Marina predicted.

"AHHHHHHH!" Was all they heard from the other room.

Both Octolings fell out their chairs as they were laughing too hard.

"MARINA HELP ME, SPIDERS ARE TRYING TO EAT ME!!!!"

"When will she realize they are fake?"

"Probably later. Right now she is too scared to think." Marina replied.

"Ohhh she gonna get us back somehow."

"Yeah, but let's hope it doesn't have anything to do with Mayo, cause I HATE that stuff."

"AHHHHHHH THERES ONE IN MY SHIRT!"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Haha I had a blast writing this chapter! I can actually relate to Pearl when it comes to Spiders.

hope y'all enjoy this chapter and see ya next time!