two

Madeline's POV.
7-8-18
9:51 a.m.

I woke up this morning to an empty bed and a text message that I really didn't like.

......

❤Kee-Baby❤
6:35 a.m.

-- Hey Princess, gone fishing with dad and Ricky.
I ran out and grabbed you some strawberry shortcake
Doughnuts they're in the microwave. I love you. Will be back around 12ish.

--txt when you get this please
--love you princess! ❤👸❤😏

Hey Kee, just saw this. Hope you have a good time--
And thanks for the doughnuts, made my morning!!!
#princecharming❤😘

......

I turned off my phone and walked to the kitchen. At least he brought me my favorite doughnuts ever, before he just magically disappeared. Ugh.

I walked up to my room and texted my bestie from grade school and asked if she wanted to hang today. For once we were both off work today. Mi-Li decided to work the shop today.

Oh btw Me, Trinity, and Mi-Li have all been friends since grade school. We now owned and managed a second-hand bookstore and Music shop. We came up with the idea a couple of months ago and finally put in the elbow grease, and all the money we had saved up to turn small high school day dreams into reality. The shop was called "Bibbles."

I decided I would text her and see if she was awake. If not, screw it.

......

🔥Ten🔥
10:18 a.m.

Hey you alive?--

--Yup.

Wanna hang?--

--ig

Well you know what they say, " if you can't hang them
there's the door baby. " 😂 sry I had to!!!--

--lol, shut up and be at my house in twenty.
Omg, I hate you! It's to early for SWS references!!!

Lol,, you love me 😉. and see you in a few.--

......

With that I got in Keegan and I's car and drove to Trinitys house. I parked my car and walked up the sidewalk. I rang the doorbell even though both Mr. Adam and Mrs.Megan had both told me to just come in, but I didn't ever wanna just walk in like I owned the place.

"Hey, Maddie." Mrs. Megan greeted me, I loved her like a momma. " Hey Meggie, where's the rest of the crew? "

"Adams at work, Kendylls sick in her room, Olivia's napping, and Trinitys, well being Trinity." She said with a laugh.

" Oh, well I was just gonna hang if that's ok. " I sort of questiongly stated.

"That's fine, let me know if you need anything." She was always so nice. " ok thanks. "

I walked to Trinity's room to find her on the phone with somebody. She giggled and told whoever she was talking to bye. "Hey." She said sort of bubbly, which was REALLY unusual.