four. (bday pt. 1)

**Ok guys buckle up, this is gonna take a while.Also, having a bit of fun in this chapter hehe...**

Madeline's POV
7-15-18
9:46 a.m.

I woke up to a lonely bed so that made me question whether or not Keegan really made me sleep by myself , which kind of pissed me off. I don't know, maybe I shouldn't have tried to sedu....

Oh.

His phones on my nightstand. Omg I totally remember now!!! I was on insta and he texted me, and I told him to come in here. I'm so stupid!!!

I grabbed Keegan's Deadpool hoodie and put it on over bra. I grabbed a pair of sweats and tied my hair in a knot. I got down the stairs and met Keegan as he was coming up the stairs. "Hey, morning babes..."

He was shirtless because I stole his hoodie. Gawsh, he just had to walk around shirtless, didn't he?

He picked me up and made me cover my eyes. I could tell we were headed to the kitchen and if I had to guess by the smell, he made chicken and waffles.

He uncovered my eyes and I was very happy when I saw a heart shaped waffle and two chicken strips. "Awww babe, you didn't have to go through this much trouble..."

" Well, I know I don't ever really make it for you, and it's your favorite soooo, yeah... " he pecked me on the lips and walked over to the island to finish squeezing the juice out of the oranges.

"Awww, morning baby girl, well I guess youre not really my baby girl anymore, you're now my beautiful, grown up, daughter." Nathan was tearing up and his voice started to crack.

"Aww daddy, don't cry or I'm gonna cry. I'll always be your baby girl. I promise. I love you daddy." I said embracing him in a hug.

" Keegan, come get in on this. " I said over Nathan's shoulder. Keegan walked over and we had a family hug. I love these two men more than anything in the whole world, same goes for uncle ricky.

We all sat down and started munching on our chicken strips and waffles. Nathan finished first and then I did. I got up and cleared my place and went over to Keegan whose plate I was about to clear until he pulled me into his lap.

"Hey I'm gonna go grab a shower real quick." Nathan yelled from the living room. " Kk. "

Keegan wrapped his arms around me and started breathing down my neck. He slowly started to nibble on the top of my jaw line and eventually was full on making out with my collar bone. I let a low moan escape my lips letting him know he had found my sweet spot.

"Keeeegaaan, stop trying to tease the teaser." He whispered, "umhhmm right there?" God he's getting pay back for last night he knew he had found my sweet spot.

All I could do was squirm. Every time his lips touched my skin, they left a trail of what felt like fire. He slipped his hands under the hoodie and turned me to where I was facing him. He started to rub up and down my hips as his lips made their way up to mine. He never once broke our kiss, and he never went to fast or to slow. It was like our lips, no our bodies, were made to fit together. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged at it a bit causing him to moan.

He started to play around with my bra and I was trying to run my hands up and down his ab lines when all the sudden we hear Nathan's bedroom door open. Crap.

"We can always finish this later princess." He sighs and gets up clearing his plate. "I suppose...."

" Hey princess, I'm going to go get a shower. It's almost time for everyone to come hang out, so you should start getting ready. " he said walking upstairs.