eight

Keegan's POV
8-19-18
2:21a.m.

I can't hold it anymore....

I carefully slid away from Maddie and walked down the hall to the bathroom. As I walk by the top of the stairs, I see the kitchen light on. Oh no.

I did my business and walked down the stairs to see Nate on the phone with a half empty bottle of vodka in his lap. "Nate what the hell are you doing?"

He told someone named Lydia bye, and got up to go to his room without even acknowledging my presence. "Hey, I'm talking to you..... Nate!"

" What do you want?!? God damn, I can't even drink in my own house anymore!!!! "

"You're drinking has been way out of control here lately. I'm not going to lie, me and Maddie have both drank at parties before but we only did so because we knew how to control it Nate. You need help, obviously you sneak alcohol in the house because me and Maddie cleaned out everything, even the wine. And I don't know what to do anymore, I love you and Maddie loves you, Ricky loves you too. And it hurts us to see you all sad all the time and it hurts Maddie to see you this way. And if you won't go find help then I'll make you get help." I said in a frustrated tone.

"I'll do whatever the hell I wanna do, because I don't need you or that stupid girl we grabbed off the side of the road. Everything was just fine before you came along six years ago, and put all of your shot in me. Who gives two frucks about Ricky or that little street rat? I don't need this, I don't need y'all." He slurred. I had it, he could call me Mary Poppins for all I cared, but he had crossed the line here.

Right as I went to hit him, Maddie turned the corner and was crying hysterically, she had apparently heard what he said. "Well, Nate if that's how you feel, then I'll just go." She pecked my cheek and grabbed my keys before I had time to stop her.

I could hear the car rev out of the drive way,  right as Nathan slammed his door. I slumped down with my back against the dishwasher. I sat there And thought "Everything's falling apart." That night I didn't sleep, because I didn't have my dad or the love of my life with me.

Cast:

Brent Rivera as Keegan Barnnet
Lia Shelesh as Madeline Brinks
Chris Pratt As Nathan Parnell

Hey, I'm really sorry that this is so short, I just really needed to update. Updating has gotten harder since school started, and I just have a lot going on so yeah. About out to my sister DolliR09, I know she always is begging me to update, so here you go much love baes.

Later,

GracieG04