Five (bday pt.2)

Maddie's POV
7-15-18
6:33 p.m.

We walked to the car and to my surprise, Keegan held my door open for me. oh lord......

Comfortable silence filled the car as we started driving, until I looked over and saw that Keegan looked extremely nervous.

"Hey, you alright? You seem nervous..." I shot him a questioning look. It's not like this is our first date or anything.

" Yeah, I just really want you have a great time tonight. I want us to have a great time tonight. " he confessed. I knew that wasn't the whole truth, but I let it go.

I slipped my hand in his and I saw him calm down a bit after I reassured him that I'd have a great time as long as I was with him.

We arrived and we were perfectly on time. We walked in and were almost immediately seated. Our waitress came and got our drinks, and eventually our order. I got the lone star salad, and Keegan got the 12oz. Ribeye with a baked potato. We only ate about half of our actual meal, do to the fact that we mainly filled up on peanuts and sour dough rolls.

We sat and visited as we ate our food. The waitress came back and asked if we were interested in dessert and Keegan ordered a single slice of strawberry cheesecake that we shared.

Keegan got our check and we left the restaurant.

7:55 p.m.

Keegan started to drive again, but I didn't know where to. "Kee-babes, where are we going?"

" You'll see. " again, oh lord.....

We kept driving until we found a dirt road that he turned down. I couldn't help but feel worried. Is this my surprise, or kidnapping lol.

Keegan stopped the car and we got out. I looked around and we were in the middle of no where. He took my hand and led me up a trail. I had a feeling that this was not going to end up being good.

We kept walking until he stopped infront of a set of wooden stairs. We took them all the way up a tree, and we were eventually up so high that we were looking down at the tree tops.

We were standing on a little deck/platform. There were cute little lantern lights everywhere and there were some cute little lounge chairs set up.

I was so amazed by my surroundings and the view from that high up. I noticed that Keegan had not walked up to the edge with me, so I turned to look at him, what I saw shocked me completely.finger

Keegan was down on one knee and was holding a black velvet box. My hands automatically went up to my face in shock and I started to tear up. OMG!!!

"Madeline Elizabeth Brinks, I will never understand how the universe works

"Madeline Elizabeth Brinks, I will never understand how the universe works. After all, I'm only a very small fragment of it. It is always changing and growing with every action, choice, and consequence. I still haven't figured out why the universe has treated me the way it has. My life was not always the easiest, but all of my hardship lead to something better. I lost but at the same time I gained, if that makes any sense at all. I left the only thing I knew behind in hopes that I'd find something better, and believe me, by the grace of God and the universe I did. I found Nathan who took me and housed me as he would have if he'd known me since birth. Ricky was there for me whenever I needed him, or when I needed an uncle figure, and for that, I'm extremely grateful. And of course, the so called universe and God led you to me, even though it wasn't by the best ways, I was able to gain your love and trust, and most importantly your heart."

He took my hands and I was just a crying, gushing mess.

" I can't express how much I love you Madeline Brinks. I can only try my very hardest to show you each and every day how much you mean to me.Therefore, with this promise ring, I pledge not only to share my heart, loyalty, care, adoration, wisdom, hope, faith, and love with you, but also my life. I hope by accepting this ring you will make those same promises. With every passing day I will be thinking and dreaming about the day you will become Mrs. Barnnet and we can start our family. Although, I do suppose you would like to wait a few more years for that. Madeline, I will spend everyday for the rest of my life trying to convince you that you are my universe, and that I will continue on trying to figure you out. "

"I love you so much Madeline Brinks, and I only have one thing to ask, will you accept this ring and with it promise your life long love,and being my girlfriend?"

I was in complete shock by his speech. I was basically sobbing and gushing like an idiot and I couldn't even get out a sentence so I just nodded like a maniac.

Keegan stood up and wiped my tears. "Don't cry princess..." He started to get emotional as well. He slipped the ring into my finger and I pulled him into the most passionate kiss we've ever shared. It felt like nothing but pure love was put into that kiss.

"So you like them Princess?" He asked nervously.

I was still crying a little bit I could still sort of get out a sentence. "I-I L-Love I-it.... I love you." I said hugging him.

He pulled back and looked at me with wide eyes. "Say it again, oh my God, you said it."

" I love you. "

"Say it again."

" I love you. "

"Again."

" I love you. "

"One more time."

" I love you. "

He smiled from ear to ear and said, " I Know. " we laughed and talked for a while and we decided that we should head back and get some rest. We took a few pictures, and ride home laughing and talking about going to Denver and Warped.

**Time Skip**
10:44 p.m.

We finally got home and got showers and we binged some Rick and Morty until we couldn't hold our eyes open any longer.

"Goodnight Kee-Baby, I love you so so SO much." I kissed his lips and tucked my head into his chest. He told me good night and rubbed my back until I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Best birthday ever....

Cast:
Brent Rivera as Keegan Barnnet
Lia Shelesh as Madeline Brinks
Chris Pratt As Nathan Parnell
Ricky Olson as an infamous version of himself

Hey so it's like almost two o'clock in the morning, and I'm drained guys. So what did y'all think about her birthday in general and what was y'alls favorite gift that she got. Keegan's speech was really cheesy but sweet at the same time. I love these two so much. #Meegan didn't proof read so I might come back and do it idk. Don't forget to vote, share, and comment please!!!! Good night loves.

Later,

GracieG04