seven

Hey guuyyysss!!!!! Me's back!!!

Nathan's POV
7-30-18
1:08 a.m.

What's wrong with me.

I can't even think straight anymore. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't even hardly drive. Seriously , I almost killed myself and someone else twice the other day on the way to work. And on top of that, I screwed up one of my best clients sleeve.

I'm not sure why but lately. I've felt I don't know, I can't really think of the word. Just like I'm moving backwards not fowards. Maybe it'll just pass. Maybe it's just a bad day, or week, or month. Hell, I don't know.

I feel, numb.

Keegan's POV
7:14 a.m.

I kissed Maddie's cheek and she started to stir. "I'm off to work, I'll be off around sixish, don't forget you've gotta pay Bibble's water bill by tomorrow." She made a grunt noise to acknowledge what I said.

I walked downstairs to see Nate on the couch with his laptop, working on some tattoo designs probably. "You gone?" He asked me.

" Yeah, Tanner moved yesterday and I gotta go start orienting his replacement. " I sighed the last part.

"Alright kid, I don't wanna hold you up or anything." He said in a blunt, self conscious way. "Mmk, love you Nate..."

" love you too. " his voice was so emotionless, and his voice matched his facial expression.

Must be tired...

Madeline's POV
2:42 p.m.

"Thank you, come again..." I said as Jade, one of our more regular costumers, smiled and walked out of the shop. Whew, I'm so sleepy for some reason today, I could not stop yawning.

I checked my phone and I had a missed call from Ricky. I rung him and he didn't answer so I decided to text him.

Raccoon
2:49 p.m.

Hey did you call?-

-Yeah was wondering if I could grab my clothes that I left after we got back from warped

Yeah go ahead, you don't even have to ask.-

-ok

.....

Keegan's POV
6:17 p.m.

Ugh, work couldn't end quick enough!!! I miss Maddie soooo much. I knew that she had been having a a rough week and she's been having more and more nightmares. Not to mention her anxiety attacks. I'm surprised she went to work today.

I finally clocked out and went to my car.

**skipping car ride cuz I can.°~°**

When I got home, I realized that Nates truck was still in the garage. Which is weird cuz he normally doesn't get off until around eight though.

I swing open the door to see Nate on the couch with a bottle of Jim Beam in his lap and his computer slightly hanging over the couch.

"Nate... Nate...Nathan....... NATHAN PARNELL!!!!!!"

He let out a gargle and dropped the bottle out of his lap and into the hardwood floor where it would shatter into a hundred pieces. "NATE WHATTER YOU DOING?!?"