Park days!

~ -Next day- ~
"Wake up sleepy head!" rose said as she threw a pillow "ugggh" groaned Sung "Me and my lover are going to the park...wanna come?" Rose said delightfully "nothanks" Sung said as he flopped his face in the pillow "well too bad cause your coming anyways so be ready when I come back" rose said as she walked out sungs room "ARGGGGGH" groaned Sung as he got out of bed to get ready.

                           ~ -juicy time- ~
"Hey Sung come play with us!" Rose said as she threw a frisbee at sungs forehead "Ouch...I'm not playing" sung said as he threw the frisbee back at rose "Come on bud it'll be fun" Haru said happily "I said Nothanks" sung said as he stood up "As you wish" Haru said as he tackled sung to the ground "ahhh" sung yelled as he fell to the ground starting to grow hard feeling the intense heat between them trying not to blush "oooo someone's hard" Haru whispered in sungs ear deeply as he slowly slides his hand down sungs pants "You Guys hurry up" Rose yelled happily "coming babe" Haru said as he moved his hand and ran to rose.

Sorry this chapter was short, I'm extremely busy and I'm not going to be able to make another chapter till Friday so I hope you enjoy this little chapter...byeeee love's♥️