~Sungs POV~

I felt so bad after that day, so I decided to stay home for a day and catch up on some manga stories. I thought a lot tho and as much as I was hoping that manga would take my mind off things but it was useless.

The Next Day
"Next!". I called for the next customer to walk up and like every other time, it was Haru. "How May I take your Order" I said as my face lit up. "Can I get a Carmel frappe?" He said "that'll be $5.83" I said with a smile. He handed me the money without even looking at me. "Keep the change" Haru said as he walked over to the side "o-okay" I replied. "He really is mad at me, not one joke, or a glance. He didn't even bother looking at me" I thought. "Here's your frappe" I said with a smile. "thanks" He said as he took the coffee. I watched him walk out of the cafe feeling terrible.

Break
I didn't even have the appetite to eat so i decided to go for a stroll. "Your so flirty!" Someone said in a happy tone. I turned around and saw victor with another guy. "H-Hey Victor" I stuttered "Do I know you?" Victor question. Is he serious right now or is this some kind of a joke. "Yeah, I work at the cafe around the corner. The one where you happen to be the manger" I said with a fake smile "ohhh, I thought you looked familiar" he said with a smirk "I-..." "nice chat, but I have a date to attend so talk later......" "Sung." "Yes,Sung" victor said as him and his date walked away. "That literally did not just happen!" I thought. "I need a break, before I kill myself and 2 other people" I thought as I walked back to the cafe.

My Heart
I walked up the hill were me and Haru went to see all the buildings light up in the rain. I stared at the city lights for hours which felt like forever. Then I finally realized that I wasn't alone. I saw a familiar figure next to me. It was Haru. I couldn't help but fall into his arms and break down in tears. "I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry for everything. It was my fault and I'm a fool. I love you" I cried out. I waited for a response but all he did was wrap his arms around me "please say it back! Please". I kept crying out for him to reply but it was like he didn't hear me or I was on mute. My feelings felt so gray and I hated it. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest. "I love you too" he said as he pulled me into a tighter hug. "I love you, you a lot".

Hey guys!!!! Happy 2019!!! sorry for the late update but you guys know how it is ;) anywho I'm going to be doing this story in picture this year sooo let's keep the reads up because we're at 800 reads! YAYYYYY! Stay tuned loves. TOOTLES💓®️