New start

Sung woke to a beeping alarm "shit, it's 6am already" he jumped up and looked for his clothes. Haru woke up to Sung pacing back and fourth "What's wrong?" Haru asked "I gotta go, or I'll be late for work." Sung replied as he put on his shoes. "Well I'll drop you off." Haru replied as he got up to put on his shirt "no it's fine" Sung said "I insist" Haru said "No, honestly...I'll be fine. Thanks though." Sung said before walking downstairs. "Okay" Haru whispered to himself as he sat on the bed.

The House
Sung took a deep breath before he silently walked into the house. He tip toed upstairs to his room trying his best not to make a sound but as soon as he got to his door the floor creaked. He quickly ran into the room and hid behind the door waiting for someone to come in but no one did. He slowly walked from behind to check if anyone was around but rose wasn't home so he got just got ready and left.

Work
Sung had got to work late so he took the back door as usual. He took off his jacket and threw on his apron "your late" a familiar voice startled Sung. Sung turned around facing victor "sorry." Sung said. Sung started to walk to the just to be grabbed by victor "Something you want?" Sung said as he pulled away from victor. "Your acting different" victor replied "I'm the same person" Sung said "It doesn't seem that way" victor said "why u are even worried about me?" Sung asked. Victor looked into Sung's eyes "you should go home early" Victor told Sung. Sung just nodded and went on with his day.

It was starting to get late and Sung was getting tired so he decided to leave around 6:10pm. He went to the back to take his apron off and put on his jacket. Sung walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. While he waited, he started to think about rose and her face expression when she found out about him and Haru. "I thought I would find you here" a soft voice said. Sung looked to be facing Rose "I-Is it really y-you?" Sung stuttered as he started to tear up, rose nodded. "I-IM SO SORRY ROSE! I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU AT
ALL!
ITS LIKE A PIECE OF GLASS BEING STABBED INTO YOUR HEART! EVERY STEP YOU TAKE HURTS AND EVERY THOUGHT YOU THINK HURTS!" Sung yelled as he burst into tears slowly falling onto the ground "look everything is going to be fine Sung. I forgive you." Rose said as she held Sung on the ground letting a little tear fall down her cheek.

Hey guys sorry for the late delay- I thought I updated this story on Monday but only half of it got submitted since I did it on my laptop so please forgive me- I promise that I will try to update the last chapter ASAP so stay tuned! Bye lovebugs💓🖤🌯