Work

~WARNING~
>>>>THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER SO IF YOU START TO GET "MAD" AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!<<<<

SUNGS POV
I got to work the next day feeling terrible about had happened last night. Haru committing his feelings for me and then me sleeping with my manger in the same night. I  dozed off about 3 times thinking about it and what I was going to say to Haru when I go back home. As crazy as it sounds I was nervous to go back to my own home for the first time in forever. "Good afternoon" a familiar voice said, I turned around just to face the reason why I was nervous to go back home....Haru "G-Good afternoon" I stuttered back "What can I get you?" "A latte with wiped cream please" He said with a smile "will that be all?" I asked, just when he was almost done ordering my manger walks in wraps one of his arms around my waist "Sung can you clean up the back, we had a leak earlier and it just got fixed" he asked. I literally forgot how to breathe at the moment "sure" I replied back. I walked to the back and grabbed the mop as I looked for the leak, "looking for the leak" said my manger as he unbuttoned his shirt a little, and before I could answer we were having a tongue session. I quickly pulled away "we can't do this here" I said "and why is that" he said as he wipes his saliva of the corner of my lip pulling me into another kiss. "Manger we ha...". (Shit)

Ummmm soooo.......thanks again for um.....reading this CHAPTER OF TRASH *cough cough* welp make sure you rate and keep those reads up we're almost at 500 then 1k sooo keep reading and sharing and COMMENT or I will end this story faster then you can blink soo....BYEEEEEE🥴🤟🏾