Ending.....

Sung's POV

[ Hahaha ] the sounds of laughter and seeing everyone together again really made my heart beat in a musical tone. Being able to actually not hide the fact that me and Haru are dating is an amazing feeling. Rose being able to put the past behind her made everything even more amazing....but I still couldn't get it off my chest...why did I sleep with victor? I thought that maybe if I tried to talk to him about it, things would seem better....but I didn't bring it up because I thought it would be embarrassing and I don't really have a lot of self esteem after developing a soft spot for Haru. "Hey, you okay?" Rose asked "I-I'm fine...just thinking." I replied back "well don't think to much, you might overwhelm yourself." Rose said in a happy manner, giggling right after "yeah, okay" I said with a smile.

"This honestly is like the best spot to have a picnic" Haru said "I know right" Rose replied "isn't this where we had our first picnic together?" I asked. They paused for a good minute before realizing it "Oh! It is" they both said before bursting out into laughter "Jinx!" they both said "you guys need help" I said with a smile "I spy with my little eye someone....hot" Rose said looking towards the lake. I looked at the lake being curious of what she was talking about, just to be shocked to see victor standing there waving at us "I'll be back" rose said leaving us with so many questions. ( WAIT PAUSE!.....guys I swear I didn't know anything about them dating! The author writes I just talk) "well I guess it's just you and me." Haru said looking at me romantically. I pushed him on the grass and deeply kissed him letting him that everything is going to be fine.

So sorry guys that this chapter was late. I'm actually on punishment and had to steal my phone back but here's the last chapter. Don't miss me to much I'll be back in 2 months but for now weep over this. Bye my lovebirds and fly safe😘🕊