Chapter 5

Haru and Sung got back at the house around midnight "Thanks for the ride" Sung said as he unbuckled his seatbelt " Of course" Haru said as he watched Sung "bye" Sung said before he unlocked the door and walked into the house.

Whatever
"Where have you been? Do you know it's pass midnight!" Rose yelled " yes I do! I just came from work" Sung said he walked to the kitchen "so your just gonna lie?!" Rose said in a angry tone "I'm not lying! I just came from work" Sung said as he poured him a glass of water "you got off of work an hour ago" Rose said as she walked over to Sung "The bus was late" Sung said "JUST SAY IT!" Rose yelled "say WHAT ROSE?!" Sung yelled back "THAT YOU WERE WITH HARU!" Rose yelled "wait...who told you that?" Sung asked "So it is true?!" Rose said as she started to calm down "yes I was but who told you that?" Sung asked once again "It doesn't matter" rose said as she walked to her room".

Why? Why me?
Sung woke up to chirping birds "Ugh my head hurts" Sung sighed as he walked downstairs but when he started to walk downstairs he heard moans so he slowly walked back upstairs to his sisters room and slowly opened the door just to catch her with Haru "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have came in here" Sung quickly apologized and left. "What was I thinking? Why would I ever go in there?" Sung thought as he went back to his room "I'll just stay locked up in here for the week and when i come out I'll be a whole new person" Sung promised himself

The week after
Sung took a long shower and changed his appearance before he left his room "hey Su..." Rose stoped when she saw Sungs new look "Hey Sis" Sung said with a smile as he walked downstairs "Is that Sung or is that a hot stranger that's been in Sungs room this whole time?" Rose questioned herself. Sung left for work, on his way to work he noticed people whispering and staring at him but he just brushed it off, he had got to work a little late but he would just take the back way like usual but this time it didn't go as it usually does, three girls whispered and pointed at him smiling and of course others did the same "shit" he whispered to himself as he walked into the cafe "your late" his manager said "I know sorry sir" Sung said as he put on his apron (let's take a little breather to get to know the manager shall we? So he's the perfect boyfriend height, he's hot asf, and he's personality is a huge turn oh and his name is a victor) "see me after your done with your shift" his manager said before he left so Sung continued with his shift.

Boss
*knocknock* "hello...s-sir" Sung stuttered "hello Sung" his manger said as he took his feet off of his desk "you said you wanted to see me after my shift "ah yes, have a seat" his manger (aka victor) said with a smile, Sung sat down nervously "so...the cafe is running low on money and i might have to let some people go" his manger (aka victor) said as he scooted closer to his desk, "oh...I had no...I-idea" Sung stuttered "I was thinking that maybe that...I would have to let you go" his manger (aka victor) said in a serious tone "please sir! I need this job more then anything! I'll do anything to keep my job just please don't fire me" Sung pleaded "anything?" his manger (aka victor) said with a little grin "yes sir" sung said as he started to tear up "well then...go on a date with me" his manger (aka victor) said with a smile, Sung sat in shock "but I can't" Sung said "and why is that" his manger (aka victor) said as his smile started to disappear "well...your my boss" Sung said " Well then I'll have no choice but to fire you" his manger (aka victor) said as he stood up "WAIT!.......I'll go on a date with you...if it means I can keep my job" Sung agreed "good...tomorrow at 5:30" his manger said with a smile.

AYYYYE GUYS! Sorry I kept you waiting I've been lazy/busy a lot lately reading BJ Alex, Killing Stalking, A Guy Like You and many more...um...just tryna stay update ya know but if you enjoyed my garbage and got this far...you are truly amazing and you deserve an award! >>>>This literally took 2 days to finish<<<<< but we got it done haha...ha...ah😅 *coughs* STAY TUNED AND LOVE YOU GUYSSS BYEE🐝💛🍯

P.s.
Follow me on insta @l_o_o_n_y_t_t_u_n_e_s