Cliffhanger

"Uh sorry to barge in" the worker said as he went back out to the cashier. "This is why we can't do it here" Sung said as he took of his apron off "where are you going?" Victor asked "I'm leaving for the day, if that's fine with you" Sung replied as he put on his coat "But your shift isn't finish" victor said "well finish it for me" Sung said as he opened the door "Bu.." and before victor could finish Sung was out the door.

Home
Sung has finally got home after a long walk in the cold. "I'm home" he yelled "Sung!!!" Rose yelled as she ran to Sung "where have you been?" "At a friends house" Sung said "well I missed you" rose said as she hugged Sung "yeah I missed you to" Sung said "well Ima  be down here cooking so if you need anything you'll know where to find me" rose said as she walked back to the kitchen "okay" Sung said to himself as he walked in his room. "Home at last" Sung said as he plopped in the bed and fell right to sleep.

3 Hours Later
" I hope this is the right address" victor said "well look what the cat dragged in" Haru said as he walked up to victor "And what are you doing here if I may ask?" Victor asked "Well I should be asking you the same.......shouldn't I?" Haru asked with a smirk as he rang the doorbell "heyy.....what are you guys doing here?" Rose asked "well I came here to see Sung" victor said "well I came to see you....and Sung" Haru said "well come in" Rose said as she walked back to the kitchen "wow, what a lovely house" Victor said as he closed the door "thanks" rose said. Sung woke up with a banging headache and cold feet, so he slipped on his slippers and threw on his earmuffs and walked downstairs but as soon as he got downstairs he froze when he saw Haru and Victor sitting across from each other. "Shit" he whispered as he turned back around "Sung!" Rose said "I wanna die" Sung thought "can you come help me cook?" "Surrrre" Sung said as he turned around and walked to the kitchen "please tell me you did not invite your manger to have dinner with us" rose said "you think I invited him? I left work early to get away from him" Sung said "Victor! Would you like to have dinner with us?" Rose asked "oh no I wouldn't want to be a bother" victor replied "no I insist" rose said, Haru glared at Victor and Victor glared back "Well then yes, I would love to stay for dinner" Victor said with a smile.

Dinner
"This is so delicious" Victor said "what is it called?" He asked "Oh um..I never really thought of a name for it" Rose said "well I will most certainly need the recipe" victor said nicely. "This isn't actually happening" Sung thought "I needa get out of here" "um well I'm done, thanks for the food sis but I should really hit the hay" Sung said with a cheesy smile as he put his dish in the sink "why leave so soon?" Haru asked "I...um...not really feeling like me today so...yeah" Sung replied as he walked up to his room.

Talk
"I literally almost died out there" Sung said to himself  "Knock, Knock" Victor said as he stood in the doorway "what are you doing here?" Sung asked "Well you left so quickly today, I thought something was wrong" Victor answered "I left to get away from you, you've been all over me lately and I needed space" Sung said "Wow...okay, got cha" victor said before he walked downstairs "well thank you for the lovely dinner Rose" victor said "Anytime" rose said "Uh...Haru..May I have a word with you?" Victor asked "um sure" Haru said as he walked over to victor "so I assume there's something you want" Haru said "Look...I know you like Sung and so do I  but let's face it you'll never have sung in your arms" victor said with smirk "I'm confused...you think that just because I have a girlfriend...I could never have Sung?" Haru asked "Of course I'm saying that, Just think about it, when Sung wasn't here...who do you think he was with?" Victor said "well I have to go...oh btw....Idk if Sung told you this but we hooked up, anyways goodnight" victor said as he left out. "Hooked up?" Haru thought.

Now what?
"Anything you wanna tell me?" Haru said in a angry tone "N-No...not that I remember" Sung stuttered "So there's nothing you want to tell me?" Haru said "No!" "Oh so you and Victor didnt hook up?!" Haru asked in a angry tone "W-We did but...." "You know what I don't even care" Haru said as he stormed off. "Now what?" Sung thought to himself as he sat down.

I'm sorry this wasn't THE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER but it was good enough....well at least I thought it was but anywho MERRY CHRISTLER🎄🎁 and HAPPY 2019! Make sure you guys keep the reads up and the rates ;) byeeeee!😘💓