Chapter 4

Sungs POV
I couldn't go to sleep after what almost happened so I just went out back to the garden where me and my sister played tag when we were kids. Man those were the good days, running in the sun,getting dirt on our clothes and most of all picking flowers for our mom. I laid on the grass and watched the moon get bright and before I knew it I fell asleep. *birds chirping* I woke up to chirping birds and a extremely hot sun, "ugggh" I groaned as I got up and walked back to my room. "Hey little bro" rose said "Where were you?" I honestly didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment so I just said "I went to mars" and shut the door. I figured that I might have hurt her feelings so I opened the door gave her a hug and a kiss and went back in my room for the second time. "Ahhh I have a terrible headache" I sat on my bed and looked at the time just see that I was late for work, so I rushed to get ready and headed out ASAP! When I finally got to work I snuck in the back unnoticed as usual and continued on with my schedule.

It was almost time for me to get off of work,Thank God I thought. When I had got to my last customer I stood in shock just to see Haru walking up to the counter "Hello stranger I totally don't know" he said with a smirk "What can I get you?" I replied back "hmm let's see....can I have a sungs vanilla coffee" he said in a flirty way with a smile as bright as the smiley face emoji "I'm sorry sir but we're out of that" I said with a cheesy smile "well can I have a may I take you home coffee" he said as he got closer to me (luckily the counter was right there cause I don't need him all up in my personal bubble) "unfortunately we're out is that too" I said "yikes! well then I'll be on my way" he said "thank you finally" I thought out loud "huh?" he said with a confused look "I said thank you have a good day" WOOHOO! nice save idiot I thought to myself "oh you too cya stranger" he said with a soft smile before he left.

Yay! Finally off work thank god, I grabbed my things and walked out back to the ally looking at my phone. *honk honk* I looked up from the bright screen just to see Haru in front of me "needa ride?" He asked "nope I'm perfectly capable of walking but thanks" I said as I turned around and walked down the opposite side of the ally, he pulled up next to me slowly "awe come on, we're going to the same place anyways" he said in a convincing voice "I said nope in capital letters highlighted and in bold" I said in a irritating tone and as soon as I thought my luck was going to change it started raining "what about now?" He said with a smile, as much as I didn't want to because I was avoiding him I got in the car being dumb when I could have just caught the bus....shame on me (smh). We rode in silence for about a good 20 minuets, "I want to show you something" he said, I don't have the time for this I thought but I just said "okay" because I didn't want to start a conversation (ya know). "We have arrived" he said as he parked, it was a cliff with a view of the world or what at least looked like the world. He grabbed the umbrella from the back seat and got out of the car Ofc (of course) I did the same. We walked towards the cliff and looked down at the beautiful lights of the city I was absolutely stunned at how perfect the city looked, he got closer and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into a cuddling position, I tried pushing away but he had an amazing grip so eventually I gave up and just looked at the lights but I have to admit that the He was warm and light so at least I was comfortable. *cute girl walks pass them* (delight, roses bff) she noticed us and stopped to call rose.

Roses POV
"98,99,100 woohoo! I finally did 100 push-ups...well girl push-ups but at least I did them" *ring ring* "hello" delight said "hey" I said as I sat on the couch "soo I might or might not see Haru and sung cuddling and looking at the city" she said in a nervous tone "huh?".

Hey my loves♥️ I'm extremely sorry that I lied and it took me so long to write the next chapter but school and laziness kicked in sooo yeah🤷🏽‍♀️ btw I need a person who can >DRAW EXTREMELY GOOD<so if you are one privately dm me 😁 byeeeee!💗😘