5:30

Sung's POV
I showed up to the cafe around 4:41pm ( I know...early) because I didn't want to get her to late considering the traffic. I waited about a good hour and a half before my manager showed up. "Sorry to keep you waiting my meeting was a little late today" he said with a little smile. "It's fine" I answer ( the FUCK! it's not fine,you had me waiting an hour and a half for you actually extra ) I thought "Well shall we continue you on with our date?" he questioned "yes" I replied ( even though I was so ready to go home ).

Date
We sat down at the table and waited for the waitress to give us the menus "Here you are" she said as she handed us the menus "Can I assist you with something to drink?" She asked as she smiled at me, "um yes we'll have 2 glasses of red wine please" victor said as he tried to steal the attention with a warm smile "of course" she said as she walked away. "So how was your day so far?" He asked as he leaned back "Not bad" (besides how long you made me wait) I thought "what about you?" I asked "long" he replied "why is that?" I asked "well for starters I had my daily routine then getting ready for another meeting before the one I just came from so..." he said "oh" I replied. We started to talk more and the more we talked the more comfortable I got with him. "Here are your drinks" the waitress said as she sat our drinks on the table "May I take your orders now?" She said "yes! May I have a Cesar salad" victor said "what about you?" He asked "oh...I'll have the same" I replied "okay and will that be all?" the waitress asked "yes" victor replied. When the waitress started to walk away I heard a familiar laugh come through the door and as I turned my to see who it was I got a shocking surprise to see rose here with haru. I quickly turned my head to victor and tried to start a conversation with him to get my mind off of the fact that haru and rose were here but he suspected that something was wrong. "Is there something on your mind?" He asked "no, why do you think that?" I replied "well one moment your all quiet and as soon as that couple came in you were all talkative" he said "I'm sorry, can I be completely honest with you?" I asked "of course" he said "well you see....that couple that came in just happen to be my sister and someone I think I have feelings for" I said nervously. He sat in shock and I could feel his eyes start to burn a hole into mine.

Let me get this straight
"So you have feelings for your sisters boyfriend?" He said   Confusedly " I guess you could say that" I said "wow." He said "what's your sisters name?" He asked "Rose" I answered "Rose!Rose!" He yelled "what are you doing?!" I quickly asked "im calling her over here" he replied "why?!" I asked "to have diner with us of course" he said. Rose walked over to the table with haru shocked to see me here " heyyy little bro!" She said "what are you doing here?" She asked " I'm just having diner.....with a friend" I answered "we would loved if you joined us" victor said "it's okay! I don't want to ruin your dinner." Rose said "no it's okay! I insist" victor said "well thank you." Rose said as her and haru pulled up chairs. Rose and victor started to talk and I could only get into some subjects but while I was focusing on their conversation I could feel Haru's eyes beaming into my soul and I couldn't help but steal a glance and little did I know that a glance could feel like a million years. "Excuse me" I said as I got up and walked to the restroom, I went to the mirror and thought for a minute. "You okay?" a warming voice said from the corner of the bathroom, it was Haru " I'm fine." I replied as I walked towards the door, but I felt him grab my arm and pull me into a long warming hug as if we haven't seen each other in forever "I'm sorry" he said "I feel like Ive lost everything when your not around" he said as he started to hug me tighter "please don't leave me Sung! I need you" he said and at that moment it felt like the world had stopped and nothing else mattered.

A mistake
"That was nice" victor said as we walked to his car "yeah" I said "thank you for the diner" "anytime" victor said as we got in the car. "So where will I be dropping you off to next?" Victor asked, I didn't feel comfortable going back to the house after what had just happened with haru. "Is it okay if I just crash at your place?" I asked "sure" he said. He drove in silence and I just watched trees fly by as I repeatedly thought of haru's words I dozed off so long I didn't even notice that we arrived at his house. "We're here" He said as he took his key out of the lock "oh" I said as we got out of the car, as soon as we got in the house, victor dropped his things and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked but I couldn't pull away so I just gave in and started to kiss back. I could feel him unbutton my pants as the kiss grew deeper then the kiss started to get lighter I could hear him unbuckle his pants and before  I knew it I was calling out his name in pleasure also knowing I was making the biggest mistake of my life.

HOLO MY DARLINGSSS!!!!! Thank you for reading another trashy chapter of this terrible story and give yourself a pat on the back for getting this far. >>>sorry it took forever to write this chapter<<< STAY TUNED LOVES. LIFE IS JUST BEGINNING.     
byeeee.😘👋🏾