chapter 1

🧡Margot's POV🧡

"Mom, have you seen my Vans?" I say as I rummage through the front closet. Today was my first day at a new school. My family and I had just moved from Colorado to Pennsylvania because my mom got a job opportunity. I wasn't very nervous because I already had friends here. My mom's best friend, Karen Briggs, had moved out here to work for the same company. She is the one who got my mom the job. Anyways, Karen has a daughter my age named Kendall and we practically grew up together. We were best friends before she moved out here a couple years ago, but we have now reunited and nothing has changed between us. We moved here at the beginning of the summer so I have already met Kendall's friend and I am now really close with them as well. "Nevermind I found them," I say as I pull them out of the closet. Just then I hear honking.

"Kendall is here to pick me up. See you after school," I yell to my mom as I run out the door.

"Hurry up bitch," I hear Brooklyn yell. I laugh and shake my head as I speed walk to the car. I open the door and take a seat in the back next to Anna. We spend the entire ride to school jamming out to old One Direction songs and laughing our asses off at nothing.

"Ready for your first day?" I hear Kendall ask.

"Definitely! As long as I have my besties by my side," I say with a grin spreading across my face and pulling them into a hug.

"I love you, bitches!" Brooklynn says making us all laugh.

"Alright let's go do this!" I say, getting cheers from all the girls.

As we walk through the doors we are greeted by Tanner, our other best friend. I met Tanner while I was working at an ice cream shop over the summer and when I introduced him to Kendall, Brooklyn, and Anna, they all clicked instantly. So now we are all best friends and I couldn't be happier because it was going to make the first day so easy. At least that's what I thought...

🍊✴️🍑🧡🔶

A/N- oooooohhhh shiiiii what's gonna happen hoes?