chapter 13

🧡Margot's POV🧡

Since I wasn't trying to impress anyone I change into something comfortable. A little over an hour after I texted people to come over to my house I hear the doorbell ring. I knew that it wasn't the any of the girls or Tanner because they would just walk in. I go to the door and open it revealing Jack. I look down to see him holding a skateboard. I raise one eyebrow, "No motorcycle?" I ask. He shakes his head, "It was a nice night, I thought I would ride this," he says holding up his board. I step aside letting him in and shut the door behind him. We stand awkwardly in the doorway before I break the silence. "Want to teach me how to ride?" I ask pointing to his skateboard. "Right now?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I nod my head and drag him into the kitchen. "We really shouldn't do this inside," he says shaking his head. "Oh well," I say shrugging my shoulders, "it's too dark to do it outside so teach me right here," I say gesturing to the long strip of hardwood we were standing on. "Ok then," he says still sounding doubtful. "Ok, grab my hands and step on the board." I do as he says and step on the board, grabbing his hands for support. "I'm just going to pull you so you can get a feel for how it moves." I nod my head as he starts to pull me. A huge grin spreads across my face as I glide across the floor, and grin forms on his lips when he sees me smiling. "Ok want to try pushing yourself?" I nod eagerly and let go of his hands. I push myself off with my foot and almost instantly, I fly backward. Right before I hit the ground I feel Jack's strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me up. When I finally regain my balance, Jack doesn't remove his arms from my waist, and I don't want him to. We just stand there, chest to chest, tangled together, staring into each other's eyes. All of the sudden there is a loud knock at the door, causing me to jump. I gulp before saying, "I should get that." Jack nods but doesn't break eye contact or remove his arms from my waist. Another knock at the door. This time he does let go and I rush to the door. I open the door to reveal Daniel and Jonah. "Hey guys, come on in."

,,,

Everyone had arrived about half an hour after Jack. Once everyone was at my house we order a pizza and all sat in the kitchen to eat. After we were done I hear Zach say, "let's watch a movie." Hearing this I get up running, "I call the corner of the sectional!" I hear Kendall audibly groan. "You always get the corner," She calls while running after me. By the time everyone gets's to the living room, I am already snuggled into the corner buried under blankets. Tanner comes and plops down next to me and I snuggle into his chest. On the other side of me, Jonah sits down then next to him, Brooklyn, then Anna, then Jack sits on the opposite side of the couch. Corbyn sits down on the other side of Tanner next to Kendall then Daniel sits on the floor beside Zach.

"What are we watching?" Daniel asks.

"I don't know, pick something," I say handing him the remote. He begins to click looking through Netflix. He finally picks *insert random movie*. We watch the movie and when it's over everyone is still awake and bored. We're talking about things to do when Jonah all of the sudden gets a devious grin on his face. "Let's play spin the bottle," he starts. He gets groans in return. "Let me finish! Spin the bottle, but when it lands on you pick truth or dare. It's literally just truth or dare, but randomized." Everyone agrees and Igo to the kitchen to find a bottle. I return to the living room and everyone is sitting in a circle. I sit in the space left between Kendall and Anna, right across from Jack.

"I'll start," Zach says reaching over and spinning the bottle. It spins for a while before landing on Brooklyn. "Brooklyn truth or dare?"

"Truth."

He thinks for a bit before saying, "If you HAD to date one person in this room, who would it be?"

She rolls her eyes then ponders the answer, "Um, I guess Daniel. But I would never actually date any of you soo..." Her answer earns Daniel a couple of playful punches on his arm and an obvious blush creeps onto his face. Brooklyn reaches to the center and spins the bottle. It spins for a while before landing on Corbyn. "Corbs, truth or dare."

"Dare." Brooklyn gets up and runs to the kitchen, returning with a marker.

"Let me draw something on your face!" Corbyn's eyes widen but he agrees. She draws the typical things, mustache, unibrow, etc. We go on with silly truth or dares. But then it starts to heat up. "Anna, truth or dare?" Jonah asks.

"Dare."

"Spin the bottle and make out with whoever it lands on for 20 seconds."

"No way," She says shaking her head. Everyone starts making chicken noises and she finally gives in, reaching over to spin the bottle. It lands on Zach. She leans over and completes the dare, pulling away the second 20 seconds is over. Zach is blushing but Anna looks annoyed. She sits back in her spot and I start laughing. "Stop," she says. I continue to laugh. "You better hope it doesn't land on you when I spin it." She spins the bottle and of course, it lands on me. A devious grin appears on her lips, "Margot, truth or dare?" I figured no matter what I picked would be awful because she was feeling vengeful.

"Dare," I say hesitantly.

Her smile grows bigger and more devious. "Spin the bottle and play 7 minutes in heaven with whoever it lands on."

I shoot her a death glare and she just smirks. I would argue, but I'm no chicken. I spin the bottle and it lands on Tanner. A sigh of relief escapes my lips because obviously nothing would happen between us. As Tanner stands up Jonah begins to say something, "Nope that's not fair. We all know nothing is going to happen between you two. Spin again."

"No way! That's not fair!" I say in protest.

"Landing on Tanner is like the same as landing on one of the girls. You're way to close for anything to happen," Jonah argues.

"You don't know if anything is going to happen between me and anyone else," I fire back.

"Yeah, but at least there is a possibility." He says nonchalantly. I look around at everyone else who are all nodding in agreement. Even Tanner!

"Seriously!" I ask, still shocked. They all continue to nod. I scoff as I spin the bottle again, this time it lands on Jack. I groan, and everyone else in the circle has satisfied smirks on their face.

"Head to a closet, lovebirds," Kendall says as I shoot her a glare.

"I hate you all," I say as I flip everyone off causing them to laugh as me and Jack exit the room and enter the hall closet. Once we are inside and situated I say to jack, "Nothing is happening in here." He starts to lean in as if he's going to kiss me but instead he whispers in my ear, "Are you sure about that?" His hot breath on my ear sends chills down my spine. Before pulling away he seductively bites my earlobe. He pulls back and now we were just staring into each other's eyes. All of the sudden I couldn't fight the urge, I throw my arms around his neck and smash my lips against his.

🧡Jack's POV🧡

I was just teasing her, I didn't actually expect anything to happen. But all of the sudden she throws her arms around my neck and presses her lips against mine. At first, I am confused but then I realize what's happening and kiss her back. After a minute or two of making out, I graze my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opens her mouth and our tongues collide, moving in perfect sync. We continue for another minute or so before she breaks away, we are both fighting for our breath and she says, "Seven minutes is almost up, we need to catch our breath." I nod and on cue, a knock is at the closet door.

"Everyone decent?" Jonah's voice says jokingly. Margot swings the door open and rolls her eyes at Jonah. "Very funny. Nothing happened." She says before walking away. I follow her, not even looking at Jonah because I knew if I did, the smirk on my face would give it away. What a good night.

🍊✴️🍑🧡🔶

A/N- THIS WAS 1500 WORDS! WTF! you are welcome