chapter 20

🧡Margot's POV🧡

Today was finally my date with Jack. It was about an hour before he was supposed to pick me up so I started getting ready. I threw on a black dress and some makeup. By the time I finished getting ready I hear Jack knock at my door. I quickly open the door to reveal Jack standing there with a smile on his face. When he sees me his jaw literally drops and his eyes look me up and down. "Oh my God," he starts, "You look- Incredible." A blush creeps up on my cheeks, "Thank You, you look really good too." He smiled and started to blush. He grabbed my hand and started leading me outside.

"Who's car is this?" I ask as we approach a black jeep.

"It's my sister's. I figured a motorcycle wasn't right for the occasion."

We climb into the car and head to whatever restaurant he was taking me to. As we are riding he reaches over and places a hand on my thigh. After about a fifteen minute drive we arrive at an Italian restaurant. "Jack," I say as we walk towards the door, "this place is way too fancy. It will cost you a fortune." He shakes his head as he opens the door, "Anything for you, Margot." I smile at his response and walk into the dimly lit restaurant.

We eat dinner and make casual conversation. Since Jack and I have known each other for so long nothing was awkward, which was great. At the end of the night, Jack leans over and grabs my hand.

"So, Margot," he starts as a smile spreads across my face. "I know this our first official date but I've known you for a while now. You are so great and I love hanging out with you. Your smart, funny, and caring. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you be mine?"

"Yes, Jack. As long as you say that you'll be mine."

The smile on his face grows, "Of course I will be yours, babygirl!"

🍊✴️🍑🧡🔶