chapter 3

🧡Margot's POV🧡

I nudged Tanner with my elbow, "look who's in this class," I say looking at the door as Jack walks in. He smirks when he sees me and begins to walk over to the table Tanner and I are at.

"Mind if I sit here," Jack asks looking at Tanner. Tanner begins to stand up but I grab my elbow and pull him back into his seat. "Yes. I do mind," I say glaring at him. Surprisingly, he didn't argue and just sat down in front of us. "What happened to kicking his ass?" I whisper to Tanner while laughing. He rolled his eyes and sunk down into his seat, embarrassed.
,,,

The next three periods I didn't have classes with any of my friends so I expected to sit alone in every class. That was until the fourth period when someone sat with me. You guessed it, Jack Avery.

"This seat taken, Princess?" He said with a smirk as he sat down next to me.

"I said don't call me that."

"Well unless you tell me your name, I'll have to keep calling you princess." I stayed silent. "Or I can call you babe, baby, honey, babygirl, or-"

"Ok fine. I'll tell you my name. Just never call me any of those things." He raised one eyebrow waiting for me to tell him my name. But I was going to have a little fun instead. "Ashley. My name is Ashley."

"Ok then. It's nice to meet you, Ashley." I just smiled and internally laughed at my stroke of genius. Now he won't call me princess, but he doesn't know my real name.
,,,

Finally, it was lunch. I walk down to the cafeteria and see Kendall and Anna already at a table in the back corner of the cafeteria. As I approach the table I hear Anna yelling, "That is total bullshit! Ethan is way hotter." I sat down and furrowed my brow in confusion. Then Kendall fired back, "Grayson is much hotter! But he isn't just hot, he is a work of art." I then realize they are talking about the Dolan twins.

"What do you think, Margot?" Anna asked me, hopeful that I would be on her side.

"I think I have to agree with Kendall on this one. Grayson is hotter." Anna rolls her eyes and then Brooklyn, who had joined us about 30 seconds ago, piped in, "Nope. Anna is right Ethan is much hotter."

"Then it's a tie," Kendall says in frustration. Just then Tanner slides into the seat next to me. We all perk up a bit, hoping that he would break the tie.

"What?" He asked in confusion looking at our excited faces.

"You know the Dolan twins?" Kendall starts.

"Yeah...Why?" Tanner responds.

"Who is hotter? Ethan or Grayson."

"They both look the same," Tanner says causing an eruption.

"You dumb bitch," Anna says.

"I can't even talk to you right now," Brooklyn states.

"I don't even believe what I'm hearing," says Kendall.

I then chime in saying, "You should leave we are all very upset right now."

Tanner begins to pout, playing along with our joke. "Please forgive me, you guys. Margot! Please! Don't banish me from the table!"

I glance around at everyone who has now erupted into fits of laughter. "Ok you can stay," I say playfully rolling my eyes. He embraces me in a hug and repeatedly kisses my cheek. "Thank You! I am forever grateful!" He says as we all begin to laugh again. our laughter is interrupted by a voice behind us.

"Hmm. Interesting. I thought your name was Ashley."

Oh no.

🍊✴️🍑🧡🔶

A/N- you already know who it is so this isn't rlly a cliffhanger. Your welcome.