chapter 11

🧡Margot's POV🧡

I get dressed for the movies and wait until I hear the roar of Jack's motorcycle. I hear him pull up and head towards the door. When I open the door Jack is on my front step getting ready to knock. I smile and say, "Wow, what a gentleman, coming to my door." He blushes and a smile tugs at his lips. I let out a little giggle. He is so cute. His smirk disappears. "What?" he asks whining like a child. "Nothing, let's just go," I say grabbing his wrist and dragging him toward his motorcycle.
,,,
We finally get to the movie and everyone is already there except Jonah. "If we wait any longer we're gonna miss the movie," Corbyn whines. "You are like a child, Corbyn," I laugh. He frowns and is about to fire back when Jonah comes running up panting. "Sorry guys I-" he starts but is cut off by Corbyn, "No time for excuses we're going to miss the movie. Let's go!"

We all file into the theater just as the previews end. I end up sitting with on the very end, with Jack to the left of me. Right after we finish getting settled, the movie begins.

🧡Jack's POV🧡

Since this was a scary movie I was hoping Margot would be cuddling up to me and hiding her face in my chest, but that was not the case. If anything, it was the other way around. When everyone else was stifling a scream, she was stifling a laugh. At one point, I ended up hiding my face in the crook of her neck when I got scared. She laughed at me and started playing with my curls. I wasn't scared anymore but I didn't want to move.

🧡Margot's POV🧡

I have never been scared of horror movies, I have always found them sorta funny. Everyone else was really scared though. At one point Jack leaned over and stuffed his face into the crook of my neck. I laughed at him but then I realized I should probably be comforting him. I start to play with his curls and he relaxes. I am secretly hoping he doesn't pull away, even though the scary part is over.

Once the movie is over we all walk out of the theater. When we are finally in the hallway Jonah turns to me.

"What the hell was that?" he yells.

"Yeah! Why were you LAUGHING?" Jack asks me. Their comments cause me to erupt into a fit of laughter.

Kendall responds for me, "She doesn't think horror movies are scary, she thinks they're funny."

Brooklyn nods in agreement,"Yeah when we saw IT she almost got kicked out of the theater for laughing so much."

All the boys shake their heads in disbelief. It was already 4:30 so we all just decided to go home since we had school the next day.

"Bye guys," I yell at everyone as I step into Kendall's car. I get a series of waves and 'goodbyes' as everyone climbs into their own cars(/motorcycles).

I climb fully in the car and shut my door. Right away Kendall says, "So..." I furrow my brow in confusion. "So...?" She rolls her eyes. "You and Jack!" She practically yells. "What about me and Jack?" I ask, still confused. "You guys were totally cuddling during the movie," She says as she backs out of the parking lot. I shake my head, "He just got scared. What was he going to do? Hide in Daniel?" She laughs. "Whatever, there is totally something there." I don't even respond, I just roll my eyes.

🍊✴️🍑🧡🔶