chapter 9

🧡Margot's POV🧡

After the party, everyone spent the night at my house, including the boys. My parents were out of town so it wasn't a problem. I woke up in my bed with an arm around my waist, when I roll over I see Tanner. His eyes were slowly fluttering open and a smiled formed on his face as he looked down at me. "Good morning," he muttered. I laugh at his messy bedhead hair. "Morning."

All of the sudden I hear rustling and see Jack walking out of my room. "I'm going to go see what he's doing," I say leaving Tanner's grasp. He nods and nuzzles back into the pillow, getting ready to drift back into sleep.

🧡Jack's POV🧡

I wake up on the floor of Margot's room and see that everyone is still asleep. Margot, Kendall, and Tanner are all asleep in her bed while everyone else is asleep on the floor. All of the sudden I see Margot start to turn in the bed. Her and Tanner are very close, he has his arms around her waist. She rolls over and they mutter 'good mornings' to each other with smiles on their faces. I don't know why but I became jealous. I shouldn't be. Not only are Tanner and Margot just friends, but I don't like her like that. I don't think I do, but jealousy overtakes me and I get up and leave the room.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen at open cabinets looking for a glass for water. I hear a voice behind me, "cups are in the cabinet closest to the fridge." It's Margot. "Thanks," I nod reaching for a glass. "How'd you sleep?" She asks as she sits down and ties her hair into a messy bun. God, she was so beautiful. "Fine, you?" I ask, snapping out of my trance. "I slept well. Want to help me make breakfast?" I nod. She lets out a laugh. "What?" I said, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips. "Nothing it's just-" She is cut off by a groan coming from Anna who has just entered the kitchen.

"Hey, Anna!" Margot says, "Advil is on the counter," she says gesturing to the pill bottle sitting on the corner of the kitchen island.

"Thank you. This hangover is killer."

"I figured, you went pretty hard last night," Margot says with a laugh while lightly shaking her head. Anna nods in response and Margot continues to get out bowls and ingredients. She starts to instruct me on how to make the pancake batter and people slowly file into the kitchen. First, it was Zach, then Jonah and Daniel, then Corbyn, then Brooklyn, then finally Kendall and Tanner came. After we were finally done making pancakes for everyone, Margot and I finally had time to eat a meal of our own. When we finished cleaning up and got our plates, she, not surprisingly, sat next to Tanner. I felt my jaw clench but quickly tried to relax because I didn't want anyone to notice. After we all finished eating everyone started to gather their stuff and leave. Kendall took Anna and Brooklyn in her car, and Jonah took everyone else in his.

🍊✴️🍑🧡🔶