━━ iv. new deals

· 。゚☆.❨ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 ❩ ... ! ˚ˑ༄ؘ ·˚
𝗮 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

 ! ˚ˑ༄ؘ ·˚ 𝗮        𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃     𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

005. C H A P T E R F O U R. 🌚🥀
˗ˏˋ 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑺 ˎˊ˗

⏝⏝⏝ ︒ ༚ ◌ ̥୭ ❀ ❁ ◌ ̥୭ ❀ ༚ ︒ ⏝⏝⏝

𝓛yanna knew that Elijah was here in Mystic Falls. Anywhere the doppelganger ( Elena ) would be he'd be there. Currently, the heretic was at the Gilbert house in the kitchen making some lemonade and sandwiches. Elena was being babysat by everyone, seeing as she was trying to get herself killed and making her own decisions.

If only Lyanna can persuade Gilbert that her choices not only affect her but the others as well.

Let's skip to how it happened.

It all started when Bonnie and I decided to pay a visit to the moonstone. "Can't we just put this moonstone business aside? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine." Elena exclaimed.

"Well, Stefan wants us to focus on this moonstone business. And you're not going to be used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie snatches the moonstone out of her hands.

Lyanna looked at the worried human girl. "Don't worry he'll be fine Elena. It's Stefan we're talking about."

Jeremey then comes in the room giving us a look. "I'm going to get some coffee, Lyanna do you want to come with me?" she asked the older witch.

Lyanna smiled, nodding getting up from the bed to follow her, outside the room she was wearing a smirk. Bonnie said that she was going to the bathroom.

While the two of them were downstairs, Elena grabbed the moonstone from Bonnie's purse. When she tries to get past us the barrier prevents her from leaving. Elena tried to move past it, grunting with frustration.

"I'm sorry Elena but it's for the best." Lyanna guiltily said. "If it makes you feel better I'm planning on sleeping over at your place to keep you company."

Elena just glares at the trio and makes her way to the living room.

━━━━━━━ ༻✰༺━━━━━━━

Jenna was okay with Lyanna staying at there the place for the night. Lyanna and Elena both watched movies on Elena's laptop.

The two decided to go downstairs to get some food but saw Jenna. "Hey what are you doing?" Elena asked her aunt who's setting boxes to the side.

"Oh, perfect timing!" Jenna grabs two boxes, passing each one to both of us.

"What is this stuff?"