chapter twenty four

‧₊˚ ♡ 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬𝒀 . . . ! ࿐◞⋆🌿
𝗮 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❝ FATHER-DAUGHTER REUNION ❞︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ ⋆ ˖୨♡୧˖⋆ ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

❝ FATHER-DAUGHTER REUNION ❞
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ ⋆ ˖୨♡୧˖⋆ ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Embarrassment washed over Lyanna over this awkward position.

Mikael was appalled at Lyanna's behavior. It was unlike Lyanna to do such things. Then again, a thousand years and he still thinks she's still that innocent girl that played in flower fields and stuck by her mother's side learning magic.

This is the man that took the joy of somebody's pain and twisting their life into a living hell. The only people that mattered to him now was Freya and Lyanna.

"Seriously on the freakin' couch?" Damon groaned although he was smirking the entire time hoping in the near future that he'd use it against them. The Salvatore thought it was even more hilarious because Mikael, her deadbeat father, whom he still hated due to what happened at the bar, was here.

Stefan Salvatore most certainly didn't think that his sweet innocent and sarcastic sister would do something like this. He whistled and grinned coyly. "Wow Lyanna, Bonnie were doing the tango in the living room Damon."

Bonnie and Lyanna ignored his words as they began to dress. "Damon...Stefan what the hell?!" Lyanna snapped while grabbing the last piece of clothing, which were her denim shorts.

Damon chuckled nervously feeling the wrath of the Heretic about fry his brains out. "Ana I swear to god I had no idea━"

"Liar!" both girls spoke in unison, glaring heatedly at the black-haired vampire. Bonnie quickly grabbed her belongings and scurried out the door, not before giving Lyanna a loving kiss on the lips.

Silence passed the four remaining beings in the room. Mikael felt the need to say something. He was in front of his youngest daughter after so long. It felt like a million years ago when she was brought into this cruel━dangerous place.

Lyanna walked away from the sofa so she was fully revealed ( wearing clothes ). She crossed her arms and stared deadly into her father's eyes. The eyes she herself feared to face after a thousand years.

"Hello, Father." Lyanna spoke. Chills crawl up Mikael's back. Her voice sounded like bells to his ears; however, deadly.

"Lyanna━I."

"So what's the plan?" Lyanna ignored him, looking at her two adoptive brothers. The Salvatores cracked a smile of awkwardness.

Lyanna paced around the spacious living room. "So how are we doing this?" She of all people never expected the brothers to bring Mikael on their doorstep. Especially teaming up to kill Klaus.