( 023. )TOWN OF GHOSTS

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
━ town of ghosts!
· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆

ARTEMIS LAUGHED AS CAROLINE ATTEMPTED to string the lantern only for the Forbes to let out a string of curse words

ARTEMIS LAUGHED AS CAROLINE ATTEMPTED to string the lantern only for the Forbes to let out a string of curse words. "Here hand it over." Artemis gently grabbed the lantern away from the frustrated vampire.

The morning after the bonfire the two witches cuddled with each other until the Forbes came barging into the Bennett Household and demanded that they participate Founders Day.

Rebekah had also tried to mend their relationship. Artemis decides to give her a try. She wasn't going to forgive and forget just by the snap of her fingers.

Caroline huffed. "Thanks, Tia." she climbed down the ladder to the small table, grabbing a couple of more lanterns. She gazed up at Bonnie - who concentrated on the lantern on a lantern she was hooking onto a tree. "So you did that spell on Vicki, did it get rid of Anna too?"

Artemis cringed at the mention of Jermey's ex that happened to be the reason that Jeremy and Bonnie broke up in the first place. It was long before she even started dating the Bennett. Anyway, around the time the baby Gilbert and Bonnie were going out, they broke things off a week later after the fact Jeremy couldn't get rid of his dead ex-girlfriend from the past, leaving Bonnie in shambles.

The two repaired their relationship, later on, closer friends than ever and promised never to keep any lies from each other. They held no grudge against each other, but the mention of Anna being brought up made Bonnie's eyes swirl in hate.

Vicki Donovan happened to be the littlest sister and family to Matt Donovan that came back and attempted to kill Elena. In the end, the human boy had to say goodbye once again. Artemis hated how Matt always seemed to be caught in their drama and wished for Donovan to live a peaceful human life.

"I wish. All I did, was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here." Bonnie sighed, climbing down as well from the ladder.

Bonnie missed a step on the ladder and let out a small shriek as she braced herself. Artemis used her speed and quickly caught Bonnie from falling on the ground. "Careful Bon," the Heretic scolded, making the Bennett blush and wrap her arms around Artemis' neck out of instinct.

Caroline smirked at awed at the couple. "You two are going to be the death of me." she sighed.

Bonnie knew that she shouldn't care, but when it came to a close friend, she couldn't help but worry. Artemis seemed to understand as well, witnessing that deep down Jeremy Gilbert caught in a vortex of the supernatural world that nobody wished he was apart of. When Bonnie told her about Jeremy she didn't have the room to talk, seeing that her past relationships weren't something to fret about. She happened to be very good friends with Jermey and held no grudge against the Gilbert.